Expansions

Space Truckin

Gang Hero
Dec 16, 2015
Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
Agreed its a lot of traitor guard! I have been on the fence abiut buying more for abdominal intellect.... 3 squads. Also thinking of subbing in older cultist models or something similar.
We have traitor guard, poxwalkers and cultists. I feel more big bad monster enemies like the ambull would be fun

hope ascension gives us some rules to help build a more open sandbox. HHavent dekved into the homebrew stuff yet.

Reactions: Aulenback

Galtarr

Gang Champion
Mar 1, 2017
I'm planning.to paint my cultists and traitor guard a matching scheme so I can sub traitor guards as extra Helot cultists in Necro. And vice versa in BSF.

I bought extras of some models, namely beastmen and drones as they were cheap on a bits site. figure everyone else was buying traitor guard and chaos marines as they were too pricey for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Truckin

Gunkaiser

Gang Hero
May 24, 2017
Corvallis, Oregon
Really liking Traitor Command... you see more of the special baddies than in the Ambull expansion. Downside is there's at least one Ambush Combat Card that doesn't have the AAA markings to place your dudes so I just set them all up in the middle of the map. Traitor Commissar should definitely have more than two wounds (one less than the Sergeant? Why?) but I'm guessing they assumed the Ogryn would almost always be next to him.

Reactions: Space Truckin

Galtarr

Gang Champion
Mar 1, 2017
So I think we're getting our Zoats June 6th now (fingers crossed). Kinda hoping they wait on Ascension... can't really take a $60 ding and a $100+ ding right at the same time...
I second that. only things I'm interested in atm are zoat, ascension and new Escher bits I really don't want them coming in on top of each other.