Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
I'm chaos/orks... so... this variant.

View attachment 77140

Do I get bonus points for the pic?
Definitely.

I will mainly be playing against the beakie gitz but would at least like to choose something useful in case I end up playing the fleet myself. Was thinking maybe a Styx or a Despoiler.

I have a spare Chaos Cruiser chassis so that may make up my mind for me. That said, I'm not averse to picking up something different if there's a better option.

Last edited:

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
despoilers... they are the mutts nutts. soo many lances and fighter/bomber bays it's not even funny!

with a lock on, if you can get close, 7 lances will ruin things, esp when followed up with a wave or 2 of ordinance.

Reactions: Tiny

Mongooser

Juve
Dec 12, 2017
Jacksonville FL
The Nicor which can be found/fielded using the old Imperial Armour "Ships of the Badab War" Profile, or the newer profile from the Additional Ships Comprendium 2.0.

That I'm a fan of this particular ship should come to no surprise considering I've been a long time Carcharodons player.

The Model is of course from the BattleGroup Helios line now produced by Vanguard Miniatures, specifically the Helian Firedrake. What may not be entirely visible from this angle and the background is the conversion to add underslung launch bays under the prow (using plasticard). Yes I know it needs to be painted. I'm unfortunately in the middle of moving and don't even have my work table set up yet. Well, I guess I should say the actual moving is done but the reorganization of everything is not.

Reactions: Tiny and spafe

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014
The Nicor which can be found/fielded using the old Imperial Armour "Ships of the Badab War" Profile, or the newer profile from the Additional Ships Comprendium 2.0.

That I'm a fan of this particular ship should come to no surprise considering I've been a long time Carcharodons player.

The Model is of course from the BattleGroup Helios line now produced by Vanguard Miniatures, specifically the Helian Firedrake. What may not be entirely visible from this angle and the background is the conversion to add underslung launch bays under the prow (using plasticard). Yes I know it needs to be painted. I'm unfortunately in the middle of moving and don't even have my work table set up yet. Well, I guess I should say the actual moving is done but the reorganization of everything is not.
I'm very curious to see this one finished! Keep us posted :)