Drag to reposition cover

Finish Your Stuff Challenge 2019

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
there was one part early in that game where you had to go under something...and i got stuck there and never made it any farther... pen and paper games were always more of my thing...

CaptainDangerous

Chaotic-good 2nd Company Captain
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
I know exactly which bit you mean punktaku!
Once Abe has said “hello” you scroll to the start button then press x!
;):giggle::p

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
Here's one to scare the yoof - I rented Abes Oddysee from a video rental shop to play on my PSX with no thumbsticks on the controller, to play on a 12" CRT TV, manually tuned to the PS via CoAx cable, but had to play as much as possible in a stretch as my 15 slot memory card was full :eek: :LOL:

Last edited:

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
Spyrers done! I'm chuffed to bits with these :D I've wanted a completed Spyrer team for so long and never thought I'd actually manage it until @spafe gave me some out of the blue - I'd offered to buy some of his spares and I think he maybe misunderstood? Anyway, I'm well in your debt dude!

More detailed close-ups of the individual models in my project thread if you want to check it out.

Last edited:

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Payneham Road, Payneham SA, Australia
Spyrers done! I'm chuffed to bits with these :D I've wanted a completed Spyrer team for so long and never thought I'd actually manage it until @spafe gave me some out of the blue - I'd offered to buy some of his spares and I think he maybe misunderstood? Anyway, I'm well in your debt dude!

love!

Reactions: Aulenback and Stoof

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
MARCH RESULTS ARE IN!
I’m still at work atm so will write more when I can, but the winners of this months time crystals are.... in alphabetical order.... just happens to be a coincidence.... I know I made the rules but it a complete happenstance.... honest....

@CaptainDangerous!
@maxwellrpower
@Sethmerlin666
@=][=SW1=][=
@Tiny

BD415260-3D90-458A-ABC1-23F78EBF3271.jpeg

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
Hmmm ... Got railroaded by the Mankfester terrain I'm now working on. It's taken the best part of the month to track down and organize all the bits I've been hoarding over the last decade for my next terrain project. It's not helped the wife's got fed up with me having terrain bits all over the house. :p

What it does mean is I now have a section of the bedroom dedicated to terrain building. Just not allowed to let it migrate to other parts of the house. ;) :D

Will be working on my Gang soon so looks like I'll end up missing posting anything this month. :whistle:

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Here we go! A couple of dedicated paint nights with friends has lead to:

Black Coach for Mordheim warband extravagance.

The first pack dog from the Doggies & Dungeons set (Saint Bernard Dog ‘cleric’).

Another Kroot ‘mutie raider’ finished and two more hounds (counts as squigs).

A whole host of Kharadron miners: including one converted up from an old Squat torso (can you spot him?), and another being a paint-job-matched Squat trike.

Last edited:

CaptainDangerous

Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Great work fellas!
I’m only half way through my workload atm, and am fairly feeling the pressure!
Only two,ish days remaining of April!!

And a super advanced announcement: I will be starting the thread for the next Finish Your Stuff Challenge at the beginning of next month BUT the Challenge itself won’t start until the 1st of July!
It will be called FYSC FALL 2019 and I’m setting it up so that everyone on the tribe has fair chance of signing up to it! Sign up will be open until the 20th of July, so I hope to see you all put your names down again!
(...Except you @Punktaku, you’re not allowed to leave until you’ve put some paint on at least one figure! :cautious: :sneaky::p)

Any suggestions or ideas you have for the next challenge, please put them to us in the PM, the Challenge triumvirate look forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing how we can improve the event!

Now, back to the painting table!....