FINISH YOUR STUFF CHALLENGE 2021

Pagumb

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
Items I've worked on in June. Still have the three squads of Steel Legion that have been limping along to finish as well. Main obstacle to their completion is basing. If I can make myself sit down and struggle with getting the basing materials added and they actually stay put versus sluffing off at the slightest breeze then maybe they'll get them finished this month too. So far watered down PVA and PVA straight from the bottle have achieved very little.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Started painting some dudes for this month. Good thing the month just started, eh? Long way to go on these guys.
FE565127-2CF8-4325-902B-DD7C482C9D89.jpeg

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I've managed the five model minimum - 3 more Stargrave crew, plus finishing a FG summoner and apprentice that had been sitting around half-done for months.

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
Woah, a Redemptionist using propane instead of Holy Promethium? Guess he really wants the unclean to taste the meat and not the heat.
His name is Robert Hillock, and he deals in Propane and Pro Pain Accessories, as did his father Henk. And yes, I will make this joke until somebody takes active measures to stop me.

I wanted to see whether I can pull off blue flames. I am reasonably happy with how it turned out, not sure I can reproduce it though, I forgot to take notes.

Reactions: Pagumb

Gunkaiser

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
May 24, 2017
Corvallis, Oregon
Do they add Promethium to oxygen though? Or does it just mix with the air when it comes out the nozzle? As far as I can tell it's basically liquid napalm that you can also use like petrol.

Sumaki

Juve
Dec 3, 2012
Do they add Promethium to oxygen though? Or does it just mix with the air when it comes out the nozzle? As far as I can tell it's basically liquid napalm that you can also use like petrol.
It's sort of become a catch all term for all combustible fuel from oil to hydrogen fuel. It's supposed to burn underwater and even in space without oxygen.
Real life promethium is a radioactive isotope used in lighting, batteries and might be used in x-rays (maybe) but it's still a pretty nasty isotope so be careful yo!

Captain Brown

Ganger
Nov 4, 2019
So while I have a metal Goliath and Cawdor Gang Leader and three Ripper Jacks completed (photos in my Showcase Log). I am still working on five old metal Arbites.

WIP
K5ZU6mD.jpg

However I am running out of time. So might only be five models instead of 10 for the month.

Cheers,

CB