FINISH YOUR STUFF CHALLENGE 2021

Sumaki

Juve
Dec 3, 2012
Speaking of tribemeet..

Boats..

I have been putting off these damm boats since I signed up for the meet, Welp this is the last week to do anything about it so. Red Alert people!!

I picked this up with the intention of making this.

I'm aiming for the strike boats from water world with the jet skis.
Here's a shot with minis for scale.

Then I chopped the cabin around as I wasn't happy with how it was.

I feel like I'm heading in the right direction. Next thing is to cut the deck out and drop it down to make a maintenance area/landing area and chop the front so it can be dropped to let boats out.

I'm starting to think I should make my own thread instead of cluttering this one with my ramblings.

Last edited:

Pagumb

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
A couple more units off the shelves in the Closet of Opportunity chosen in part to make room on the FYSC21 shelf of painted models. No painting so far in September so maybe picking some models to focus on will help get me started.

Reactions: Mr. M and Sumaki

Mr. M

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Aug 1, 2019
San Jose, CA
Great looking models! That squad in the goal 2 picture is awesome! Are they kitbashes? Where did you get those masked heads?

Pagumb

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
Great looking models! That squad in the goal 2 picture is awesome! Are they kitbashes? Where did you get those masked heads?
Thanks. Yes, they are kit bashes. GW Empire archers plus Pig Iron Production heads. A quick scroll through the heads section of their shop didn't turn up those exact heads (bald with gas masks) but I could have missed it.

Mr. M

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Aug 1, 2019
San Jose, CA
Empire archers! I would never have guessed that one! Outstanding job on those - can't wait to see how they look in the paint!!!

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Another WIP I hope to add to what I’ve already finished.
3D5E6684-815A-4B81-89DE-313BA3AEB245.jpeg