Genestealers and Druchari mainly.

Rather than drown this thread in pics I posted closer pics here

And for my blog post click here.

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Got a few things done this month (including finishing up some stuff that I didn't get done for last month :giggle:), so here is my FYSC for August-September.
02i95KN.jpg

10 Frostgrave minis, 9 for my Witch warband and 1 for an upcoming Summoner warband, a Black Coach for my Vampire Counts and a piece of terrain.

Pagumb

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
September Completed Model List:
I completed 15 models and some counters to represent traps.
  • 5 random models including a bomb servitor from GW bits, a couple of Hasslefree miniatures intended to be an Arbites detective and her DS ratling partner and 2 Reaper Bones models for general underhive population.
  • 10 battle psykers made from Empire Archer bodies
  • 6 counters to use for any gang with hidden traps and 2 sprung blade traps for Escher. Should have done them on 40mm bases for a 25mm base might fit inside but I don't plan that far ahead.

Many thanks to @CaptainDangerous, @spafe, @Ben_S and any folks I missed for organizing, tallying and keeping the FYSC21 going. Thanks to the whole community for helping me get more miniatures painted and finished in nine months than I'd done in the last 30 years or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
I think that is what the Captain meant when he said he'll tidy it up later. A few of you guys have anywhere from 2 to 4 pictures up there, I'm guessing to make sure no models are left out of consideration. Better safe than sorry type of approach.

Reactions: SuboptimusPrime

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I'm not clear what we're supposed to vote on/for. For a person (based on their total output across two months) or for an individual entry (August or September)?

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
It was always a person, right!? I mean, otherwise you'd be able to vote 2 or more times for the same yakker, or even for the same models with a different picture.

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
Well, it's always been one entry per person, so the question has never really arisen before. Either way, this month differs from previous ones, so some instruction would be useful.

If it is per person, then it's currently difficult to see what each person has done overall, because entries aren't group together. Further, this seems a bit unfair on someone who didn't manage an entry one month.

It might be easier to vote on each entry separately (like in YakComps). However, then we'd need entries to be separate (I think some people put two months worth of models in one photo) and clearly identified.

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
I'm fine either way, and only finished stuff in September either way. I don't see it being unfair if we vote on the collected minis for both months, though. Everyone had the same amount of time (if not the same amount of spare time) like it always was. And either way it is difficult to assess what each yak finished, overall or by month, as it stands now. As is the case with the good @SuboptimusPrime, whose Delaque I think I have found in three seperate pictures?
Edit: Nope, only two times. Like the man himself said.

Last edited:

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
... with such little time left, August and September will, not only be combined, but will also be a double points round!

No no, just carry on as per usual, then I’ll comb all the entry pictures out and pair them up where applicable! 🙂
This all leads to me believing that it is indeed a vote for the yakker and not the individual entries for each month. I guess the choice is to either try and get an overview to cast the votes now, or wait for the Captain to tidy up and combine everything and vote then. Anyway, lots of great models in these final entries!