FINISH YOUR STUFF CHALLENGE 2021

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
Oh sweet baby Emperor, we've won this one, lads! *subdued cheering from sevitors*

Many thanks to @CaptainDangerous himself, for putting in all the work so I would be motivated to put in some work, and also thanks to the Austrian government for putting me to work in a job which basically requires distracting hobbies on the side to retain a semblance of sanity.

Well done, @SuboptimusPrime! Though I see you must have scored horribly on your alien treat rolls...
Yes, that was probably it. The whole "accidentally render your specimen into virulently mutagenic goo" incident may have played a minor role as well, but let's gloss over that.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
The whole "accidentally render your specimen into virulently mutagenic goo" incident may have played a minor role as well, but let's gloss over that.
2CE3E5CA-79FC-457A-A948-7495ABE03F64.jpeg
It’s still no on the replacement volunteering.

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
Congratulations @SuboptimusPrime nice work! I assume now you've won the finish your stuff challenge your stuff is all finished and you are free to buy more minis guilt-free, right?
All jokes aside, FYSC has definitely helped me put a few very noticeable dents in my cairn of opportunity™, and beyond finishing things it also made me reorganize it into something resembling order, so I actually know approximately how much of what I have now.