Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Last edited:

Sump Duck

Ganger
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 9, 2020
I've taken a break from my next Necromunda project and with all of the hype around the new Horus Heresy I've decided to build my own legion. I like the Roman aesthetic so I'm going with the 13th legion.

Reactions: trollmeat

trollmeat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Nov 5, 2014
full.jpg

The Pit Beast - blutac concept

full.jpg

Pit Beast - greenstuffed and glued

full.jpg

Painted Pit Beast

full.jpg

Pre-battle

full.jpg

Combat!

full.jpg

Pit Beast & the Scions of Juice.

We had the pre-campaign Pit Fight this week, the campaign proper starts Thursday so the Scions of Juice need to be finished before the end of the month 😳

Last edited:

trollmeat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Nov 5, 2014
The Scions of Juice are ready for the campaign start!

These pics were mostly taken a couple days ago before I had splashed their bases with Martian Ironearth (Twice! Too endampened to use a spray so when I put the Ironearth over the black base it actually lifted up and revealed the white putty underneath, so some bits had to be retouched multiple times).

full.jpg

Is the back baby controlling the beast, or is it like a backpack with juice in it feeding the monster?
full.jpg

full.jpg

Blood Bowl Zombie conversion to Stimmer.

full.jpg

Kevin! I’d posted this one, when it was grey plastic and blutac, in the campaign chat and someone said “He looks like a Kevin”, so I clearly had no choice but to go with that name.

full.jpg

Kevin’s axe is going to be a Goredrinker, after the first battle (unless I can convince one of the arbitrators to let me take it from the start).

full.jpg

Cannot recommend Dirty Down Rust enough! I’ll add some gore (like on the Pit Beast) once he actually completes “Kevin’s Quest” and gets his Goredrinker.

full.jpg

Goliaths with lasguns? Yep! ‘Cept they are going to be Hive Scum. :)

full.jpg

Before and after some base work.
full.jpg

The whole gang! The four little guys were not done this month, I’ll take a pic for the submissions thread maybe with the scenery from tonight’s game as the background.

Oh, yeah, and the Pickles model was also a previous one. As he has died and been reborn multiple times now I’ll be running him as a new guy called “Gherkin” 😜

Last edited: