apfpQKI.jpg

b6oMmeA.jpg

Cheers,

CB

Wasteland

Gang Champion
Apr 7, 2018
Germany
My Horus Heresy order arrived a while back but before I begin assembling these new minis I need to remove my remaining 40K SM pile of shame first. Remember: FLESH IS WEAK!

Luckily it is not a lot of models to paint. This Techmarine has been finished in June but as I was too lazy to post pics of him last month I might as well post them now:

Wasteland

Gang Champion
Apr 7, 2018
Germany
Just finished uploading pics of my first major terrain for Necromunda/Ash Wastes which has been completed today. I am currently on the fence to add graffiti to the lower section and advertisements to the upper sections. One thing though which I will later definitely add is a radio antenna (taken from Leman Russ sprue) with terminal (Land Raider sprue) upon the roof as a homage to Borderlands 3 where you had to turn off the bad guys transmission stations and substitute their propaganda with Claptraps blathering. :)
Although it is good enough for play right now and the section with the chain-link fence offers space for ten models on 25mm bases. So it can even be used properly for 40K should the need ever arise.

Link to pics:

Link to list of components:

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen