FINISH YOUR STUFF CHALLENGE 2022

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
The entry thread opens tomorrow. No need to post entries right away. I guess that depends on whether anyone's ready to declare themselves done for the month yet.

Reactions: trollmeat

Captain Brown

Gang Champion
Nov 4, 2019
Second part of the entry, five old metal Scavies.

Wf5lmVS.jpg

2rIYZhA.jpg

sdP0mlB.jpg

AwNGDQC.jpg

kCpc7Wg.jpg

Cheers,

CB

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Yeah, the way I’m reading it is: starting on the 20th you can post “official” entries only to the voting thread. All WIPs and banter should go in this thread right here.

So if I have something done and I know that’s it for me for the month (cause I’m working a lot or leaving town on holiday or whatever) I can put that on the entry thread starting on the 20th.

Pierric

Gang Champion
Jan 22, 2020
Berry, France
I've got this bunch of (slightly converted) Orlocks needing paint.

full.jpg

full.jpg

I wanted to break the classical biker gang outlook to make them more "Latter Day Orlocks", and shaved their head and donned them big beards.

I'll see if I can actually paint at least 5 of them before the 31st to make an eligible entry.

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
The beards reminded me of Santa Claus, but the sideburns on those Juves are something else.

While I'm here, I may as well share a photo of my Cawdor in their almost finished state. This is slightly out of date - they are finished now, so I need to get a final photo sorted (possibly over the weekend) and post it in the entry thread.

View media item 69448

MedMos

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
In the interest of anonymity, your friendly neighborhood triumvirate has decided to drop the point you'd normally get for casting a vote. It seems that the consensus favoured secret voting, which would make it difficult at best to award points for voting. I have amended the opening post accordingly. Carry on! :)

PS. My own progress is non-existant at the moment, I really hope to get an entry together before the month ends.

Pagumb

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
I've got this bunch of (slightly converted) Orlocks needing paint.
I wanted to break the classical biker gang outlook to make them more "Latter Day Orlocks", and shaved their head and donned them big beards.

I'll see if I can actually paint at least 5 of them before the 31st to make an eligible entry.
Your beard sculpting game is strong. Please consider converting an underhive version of ZZ Top should you find good base models and feel so inclined.

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
Please consider converting an underhive version of ZZ Top should you find good base models and feel so inclined.

If you are inclined to do that, there's still time to vote for the theme of YakComp 41 too:

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
Got five Scions of the Flame done. I have Wednesday off, so I might finish another model, otherwise this'll be my FYSC entry.

Welllll, them and the Delaque I finished earlier this month, before the new FYSC was even announced.

Not sure if I can be bothered to put all of these guys into one shot, also because it somehow doesn't feel right to enter them. For some reason.

Pierric

Gang Champion
Jan 22, 2020
Berry, France
Your beard sculpting game is strong. Please consider converting an underhive version of ZZ Top should you find good base models and feel so inclined.

Thanks, Pagumb. Despite being a ZZ Top fan for more than 30 years, it didn't cross my mind to do it... That's a great idea, and very much old school necromunda like. (y)

If you are inclined to do that, there's still time to vote for the theme of YakComp 41 too:

Hello Ben. That's precisely the theme I casted my vote on (but witout any precise idea in mind back then). We'll see the results.

Unfortunately, my chronic disease has been imparing my eyesight recently and I'm struggling to read my PC screen or my Kindle. So miniature painting is not an option right now. No progress so far on my Latter Day Orlocks...:(

• Sad

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Got five Scions of the Flame done. I have Wednesday off, so I might finish another model, otherwise this'll be my FYSC entry.

Welllll, them and the Delaque I finished earlier this month, before the new FYSC was even announced.

Not sure if I can be bothered to put all of these guys into one shot, also because it somehow doesn't feel right to enter them. For some reason.
Make a collage.

Captain Brown

Gang Champion
Nov 4, 2019
SuboptimusPrime,

It was my understanding that you could put up to ten photos (max in a post) into the voting thread with your single post. So you would not have to merge them into one photo and could enter them as is.

Cheers,

CB