Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
A0CF038D-E270-41DF-9A6C-10081BE1A6A0.jpeg

Pagumb

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
@MedMos my man, why must you pick at old scars like that?
Magos, it looks like it’s time for your annual emotional circuitry flensing and maybe a [ancient Terra geopolitical entity…searching datastack]…Argentinian Blowout? Remember how good your follicular dendrites looked for the last Magos Ball/Rogue Servitor Hunt? Oh you were a binary vision of terror and efficiency you were.

Captain Brown

Gang Champion
Nov 4, 2019
I'd still really like the plasma cannon one, just not willing to pay the eBay price...
@MedMos my man, why must you pick at old scars like that?

So if I finish those five and do the HPG figure as well you will both vote for me next month? ;)

TshOsyH.jpg

Cheers,

CB

PS: I know Pagumb has a secret stash of stuff...I have been trying not to look at his reply on my trading thread. At some point I will give in and message him. He might be able to provide a fix for you if he has duplicates.

Pagumb

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
I shall have to prepare an expedition into the Closet of Opportunity to try and locate any other figures that are desired by good @Captain Brown or @MedMos. I missed original Necromunda as a buyer so my models from that era are mostly limited to Escher, Cawdor/Redemptionists or the occasional model bought through an auction site for never completed Inquisitorial warbands. There’s a small chance I have the plasma gunner (and an equal chance I horribly converted said gunner because I haven’t liked any of the Van Saar gangs over the years).

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
Between dog adoption and late-semester insanity, I've finished one thing so far this month:

If I can get her friend axeman and the human torch painted up, I'll have the Scions of Flame done and move on to something new. YakComp entry, maybe...