FINISH YOUR STUFF CHALLENGE 2023

Not great pictures, sorry. But was browsing this forum, saw this thread, and remembered I'd snapped a few pictures for some friends on Discord - the first unit I've finished all year, some Traitor Guard/Blooded Kill Team. Needs varnishing, as soon as it's not sopping wet outside.

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

November is off to a good start, despite some major life events. Not even halfway through, and I finished up a YakComp entry and 6/8 of a chaos cult that’s been sitting in my To Do pile for well over a year. Not bad.

Now that the move to the new Casa De Grey is (mostly) done, and my Sanctum is set up (I have my own room, YAY!) I'm hoping to get some stuff completed for the December FYSC.

I have on my table to finish:
- a Reaver Titan for Adeptus Titanicus
- a truck for Gaslands
- the starter box for Marvel Crisis Protocol, which I need to get done by the end of the year for my son.

My main push is the MCP box, so the other stuff may have to wait until after the first of the year.

It'll be nice to get back to painting.

Reactions: Punktaku and MedMos
Managed on more scratch built Wave Serpent Turret.
ffsB6uE.jpg

Going to do another old style Necromunda terrain...but that will be next month as there is literally a day left.

Cheers,

CB

Reactions: Mr. M and Tiny
Its nice to have a built in rest month where I feel no pressure to finish anything. Although that just incentivises me to unleash the hobby butterfly and start a dozen new projects.

Last edited:
You have to enter them in the month they’re finished. Although with December “off”, could those be entered with Jan 2024 stuff?