Finish Your Stuff Challenge 2024

I don’t know. I’ve never played either. I only bought them because I like the look of them, and got a really good deal on the big box (it was the same price as a small box!). I just remember listening to a podcast where they were talking about how they went to “legends” and wouldn’t be playable anymore.

Last edited:
Stoof,

We will crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women...oh wait, wrong quote as we are painting Eldar. How do you bring in dandelions and Eldar attacks?

Another Harlequin Warlock finished.
xMGHvVv.jpg

okwh3Bw.jpg

Cheers,

CB

...We will crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women...oh wait, wrong quote as we are painting Eldar. How do you bring in dandelions and Eldar attacks?
I assume fighting Eldar would be a mostly silent affair with a rare few experiencing a more ethereal and haunting version of this...maybe set to a soundtrack of pan flute and taiko drums.

Reactions: Captain Brown
I assume fighting Eldar would be a mostly silent affair with a rare few experiencing a more ethereal and haunting version of this...maybe set to a soundtrack of pan flute and taiko drums.

Years ago I deeply irritated a harlequin player by humming Entry of the Gladiators (who knew it was called that?) during their every movement phase. Presumably howling banshees would be some kind of death metal.