I'm probably going to put the Rulebook's draft at slowburner until the end of the month. I going to have my hands full with IRL stuff and I need a breather after finishing the draft. Next time I work on YCE main rulebook (I'll keep calling it that for the time beeing) I plan to:
- Add basic rules for psyker stuff. No spell disciplines, just basic rules on how to cast stuff and tables of perils, with the main change of 'maintain power' being a free action, rather than simple and having no risk of warp perils (its not clarified in the original ruleset). I'll think about allowing to maintain up to two powers at once, because a lot of GW disciplines have multiple coninuous spells in them and having more than 1 seems like a waste for a psyker.
- Look at reworked HtH with a fresh perspective. I firmly want it to remain an attack/defence system, but I'd like to tighten wordings on it and see what can be improved.
- A better wording for priority tests for shooting.
- Bring back the original wording for Running to cover action for broken fighters. I've changed it and it was probably not needed now that I look at the draft.
- General fixes of typos and grammar. Keep those comments comming, I'm very thankful for people proofreading the thing.