FleetMeet 2018 Discussion

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
Thread for the discussion of a possible BFG related meet up somewhere in the UK sometime in 2018 maybe possibly.

@spafe @radulykan @The Duke @Llewy @DarkNwss guessing you chaps are interested? Everyone and anyone else also welcome of course. If you are interested, express your interest below.

So, first things first, when and where?

Where? IMO needs to be somewhere fairly central. I don't mind a bit of travel but wouldn't expect anyone to have to cross the Severn into Troll Country.

When? I don't much care as long as its not this weekend. I'm tired enough already after last weekend.

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Sounds like a good start! I'm just going to call attention of this to @andrewedwardbrown as well, in case you want to bring your space targets Andy ... er I mean fine Imperial fleet! :p

Reactions: Tiny and The Duke

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
@radulykan :-o :-o :-o 10k points of imperials! I get that @Tiny's fleet got the better of your imperials, but I'm sure you dont need that much to bring him down! :p

Reactions: The Duke and Tiny

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
We're gonna need some bigger hulks @Llewy ...

I think if Andy can make it he'll prob be able to round that to a comfortable 30k

radulykan

Gang Hero
Oct 24, 2013
Burton Latimer, Northants, UK
i could try for a different fleet depending on when the event takes place, my chaos fleet isn't a million miles away from done. if its a long way away then a nid or eldar or ork or marine fleet could become a thing, imperial fests aren't always the best

Reactions: spafe

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk

radulykan

Gang Hero
Oct 24, 2013
Burton Latimer, Northants, UK
I found @spafe and @radulykan to be excellent instructors.
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar but part of that is a lie! I reckon I nodded off a couple of times during that game and my head was a bit fluffy, I think your grasp on the rules from just reading the book was excellent and luckily I had very little teaching to do :)
I second your suggestion of gmg’s videos, also read the comments below them as there is always someone who points out any rules mistakes made in the video

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
haha, well if you're coming, we need to sort your fleet out, given how massive and unweildy the yakmeet western marches one got... we'll try and keep on top of this one :p