Free stuff (Sorry UK and collection from Manchester).

Rikokrates

Juve
Jul 9, 2019
I'm well up for those Bretonnians if anyone does manage to get them to TribeMeet. Not fussed about paint quality as it's just for a trial run of Warlords of Erewhon some chaps at work were thinking of running. I can biostrip them later if needs be (the paint looks alright though tbh).
Some of the knights might be a little beat up but definitely repairable.

ClanBuckCANS

Ganger
Dec 30, 2017
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
That’s not a bad idea!

A Community Bits Box!
A place to send your unloved and unwanted mini collection. To be sorted and used for the greater good of the tribe!

Iv gotten loads of cool stuff from people giving up the hobby in the past, and although it seems sad, if I hadn’t taken it, they would have just gone in the bin! (Recycling and charity wasn’t so big in the 90s!)

p.s. I’m not saying it should be sent to me, in case that’s how it reads! In fact it definitely shouldn’t be me as I wouldn’t want to let go of any of it! (And there’s mrs D of course...)
A local gaming store did it here too. At first my wife was happy because she made me get rid of half of my bits. . . . I've been collecting and transporting my bits around since 1994. . . . . Not the most I have ever seen . . . I had a friend who had a stove/range box full of Spurs. So I donated what I thought I couldn't use. Then the owner says for every bit you donate you can take. . . .

Apparently I allowed to take for life . . . .meh. Seems to have backfired in my wife's case.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Since writing that post i have discovered we actually have one! (Albeit by a different name)....

put something in, take something out, or visa versa!

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Has amyone put dibs on those bikes? They make excellent barricades and scatter terrain.

Reactions: undertaker

undertaker

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 21, 2016
Nottingham
That i did, all safe in my back room.
Most excellent! It will make a great tribe stash/prizes. Although, it must be said, I have a special place in my heart for old Necro bulkheads.

You may wanna change your sig :p you're giving me ptsd
Thanks for the reminder. With everything going on right now, that one slipped the net! ;)