Necromunda From Hoard To Hive (WIP Terrain)

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
A804362E-37F9-47FA-B10A-3A0C6602F997.jpeg

beach toy. Think it’ll be a nice forge or maybe a furnace type thing. Garbage incinerator for a small settlement maybe?

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
beach toy. Think it’ll be a nice forge or maybe a furnace type thing. Garbage incinerator for a small settlement maybe?
I like it, you can even use the rounded crenellations as it and it won't detract from the normally angular bits you would see. If you cut out the center and make it some kind of stack, you could just glue on a little sand up there and it would look like well blasted and rounded tines. And loads of space inside to add a LED tealamp or something like that if you wanted it to glow red.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Wow! Look at what I found abandoned in a shopping cart in a shopping club parking lot. I suspect it’s a display case of some type. It’s plastic, has a removable top, open sides, and is built on a spinner. I’m going to see if I can remove the spinner (I’ll use it for a base to something else), but I really have no idea what to do with it. But it’s super cool, so I couldn’t pass it up: right?

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
That thing is pretty cool. Looks like the only good open area is the bottom middle but you can fil the rest of the area with mechanical gubbins, wires and pipes and it will look really cool.