TRIBEMEET Northampton UK 2020
(Cancelled due to Corona Pandemic)
Date:
Price:
Time:

Code of Conduct:
-Respect the enemy crushed under your boot
-Bask in the reflected glory of your conqueror
-The dice gods are fickle, do not get upset when their plans manifest against you
-Violence, threats, or insulting language belong in the hive, not in the room
-Any rules conflicts will be decided by arbitrators
-Arbitrator decisions are final

TribeMeet T-shirts and Yak Merch:
https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/yaktribegames/

Last edited:

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
The Great Scroll of Warbands
Frostgrave:
Shaitan the Unborn
Necromancy
Shaitan the vampire wizard lord has travelled to the frozen city from a far away land with a singular goal, the accumulation of power. To aid him in this he has amassed most of his spawn, each powerful vampires in their own right. Weak from travelling in their coffins during daylight their powers will only grow as they feast on the rival war bands of the frozen city.

Mordheim:
Thibor Ferenczy
Undead
Whilst investigating an artefact he had found in Felstadt for his sire Shaitan, Ferenczy had heard the click of a mechanism releasing and he had been sucked through an inter dimensional portal.
It had spat him out into another ruined city, no snow or ice in this one but it was in a similar state of ruin, perhaps the cataclysm that had ruined this city was worse than the one that had effected Felstadt, Ferenczy was not the right one to judge, thousands of years of unnatural life had seen untold destruction and decay and every city eventually shared the same ruination brought on by time, Ferenczy was numb to it.
Alone in a strange city and, judging from the misaligned stars, a strange planet he sought to return to Shaitan as soon as possible for his sire’s wrath could be terrible. Luckily this dimension had enhanced his vampiric powers, enabling him to re-animate his first few victims to aid him. Scouring their minds he determined the glowing green rocks that were scattered around were the key to his return home and so he now sought it out, slaying anything that got in his way.
Wizard Name: Olbas Fumblemore
School of Magic: Sooth-sayer
Background/motivation: Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Fumblemore, destined to read the fabled book of Karma Soupa upon a sweaty brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

Last edited:

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
FLUFF

Frost-grave

Mordheim

Rangers of Shadow Deep

Last edited:

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
FROSTHEIM 2020
A weekend of Swords, Sorcery, and Slaying Monsters! Summer Wargaming in the Cold and Magical Ruins of Frostgrave, the Dark and Dangerous Ruins of Mordheim or the Something and Something Ruins of Rangers of Shadow Deep!

We need to lock down the prospective venue (a hotel function suite), but things are looking very possitive so far!
We are very commited to hosting an event on the 4th and 5th of July and Plan for a very bespoke Frostgrave campaign, with the possibility of games of Mordheim and Rangers of Shadow deep should folks be of a less wizarding nature!

I’ll be updating this post as and when new info comes in, but if anyone wishes put their name down early to guarantee themselves a place just fill in the applicable info below and you’ll get added to the Great Scroll of Warbands...

Frostgrave
Wizard Name:
School of Magic:
Background/motivation:

Mordheim
Warband Name:
Race/Faction:
Background/Motivation

Rangers of Shadow Deep
Ranger Name:
Background Motivation:

Last edited:

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
(someplace near Northampton Uk)
While the commute would be a bit far from me [I'm in NEW Scotland, remember!], I look forward to reading the stories, and seeing the photos! My wife's Pi-Rats minis [to be fielded as Skryre "metal mongers" from Mutiny in Marienburg] should be in before this time next month, and our flat-pack winter Mordheim from Battle Systems should be in the month after [once Pi-rats are painted]. We should be back from our early summer craft show/convention circuit just in time to be inspired for some summer gaming.

Reactions: CaptainDangerous

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Opening post updated.
Thanks for the support @Aulenback! As you deduced, it will be a fantasy based event, mostly playing Frostgrave!
Im not entirely sure I’ll be able to handle the pace, but with the shorter game times, we should have a lotttt of battle reports going on from the event! I hope you enjoy our efforts! 🙂

@radulykan, Im very pleased you will be there friend! 😘 .....especially since you are hosting it!!! 🤨🧐😄🤓

Reactions: Ben_S and Aulenback

radulykan

Gang Hero
Oct 24, 2013
Burton Latimer, Northants, UK
Frostgrave:
Shaitan the Unborn
Necromancy
Shaitan the vampire wizard lord has travelled to the frozen city from a far away land with a singular goal, the accumulation of power. To aid him in this he has amassed most of his spawn, each powerful vampires in their own right. Weak from travelling in their coffins during daylight their powers will only grow as they feast on the rival war bands of the frozen city.

Mordheim:
Thibor Ferenczy
Undead
Whilst investigating an artefact he had found in Felstadt for his sire Shaitan, Ferenczy had heard the click of a mechanism releasing and he had been sucked through an inter dimensional portal.
It had spat him out into another ruined city, no snow or ice in this one but it was in a similar state of ruin, perhaps the cataclysm that had ruined this city was worse than the one that had effected Felstadt, Ferenczy was not the right one to judge, thousands of years of unnatural life had seen untold destruction and decay and every city eventually shared the same ruination brought on by time, Ferenczy was numb to it.
Alone in a strange city and, judging from the misaligned stars, a strange planet he sought to return to Shaitan as soon as possible for his sire’s wrath could be terrible. Luckily this dimension had enhanced his vampiric powers, enabling him to re-animate his first few victims to aid him. Scouring their minds he determined the glowing green rocks that were scattered around were the key to his return home and so he now sought it out, slaying anything that got in his way.

Rangers of Shadow Deep: tbc

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
We have a venue! THE GAME IS ON!
Iv updated the First post, Filled in the Venue details and uploaded the rules for the mini game Full Tilt!

SATURDAY NIGHT JOUST FEVER!!!
(your knight must be wearing your family heraldry!)

There is space for 15 more yaks, so if you fancy a game or eight of Fantasy skirmish in the middle of summer, just fill in the details of your chosen games and you’ll secure your place!

Frostgrave
Wizard Name:
School of Magic:
Background/motivation:

Mordheim
Warband Name:
Race/Faction:
Background/Motivation

Rangers of Shadow Deep
Ranger Name:
Background Motivation:

Reactions: MedMos

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Damn, one day I swear the Danes will cross the North Sea again! I want to play all those games, and make a wandering knight (who's actually a vampire #yakcomp 32).

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Hmmm I’m afraid I can’t commit to this yet - however my nephew does want me to build him a 3x3 frostgrave table, he’s bought me the ttcombat boards already. I can see me getting more interested.....

CaptainDangerous

Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
@ClockworkOrange
May I point out - You don’t have a Fantasy Troll Hoard yet......... just sayin’! 😙

@MedMos
if you find out the cost of a flight to Leeds/Bradford airport on the Friday (3rd July), I could pick you up on the way down there!?
Bit like Igor and Dracula in a black coach?!? (But in this case, igor drives a knacker Toyota and might be considerably better looking🤓😬 )
😋😄