• Punktaku

• MedMos

• Stoof

• daveh

• Tiny

• Lyndon

• SuboptimusPrime

• Jon Reinhardt

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

<Sooper Stoofer Mod Edit - this post was moved to this thread from the general FYSC one. It's the second post on this thread. Honest. Think you saw it in first? You been at the blindsnake again? Definitely first you say? Watch it laddie, it's second, you hear me? Go and read @MedMos's post and come back to this one and I'll hear no more about it.>

Yakwife and youngest Yakling insist on seeing the broader world so I must soon jet off to new climes for novel experiences and a chance to sweat copious amounts while rueing my many prior, poor choices when it comes to diet, exercise and fashion. My entry for July since I'm too early for the actual thread.

The core Captain Dangerous homage gang is done along with a prize fighter, grease monkey and house agent (fella draped in weaponry). The Captain has a mirror servo skull to confirm handsomeness, his video recording servo skull (to preserve images of handsomeness and glory) and his speaker servo skull (to remind others of his handsomeness and glory). The Captain is humble but understands marketing too. There's two versions of the Captain - grenade launcher early days vs servo arm/plasma pistol later days. Hopefully more to come later after the small army that is the Troll King's homage gang gets painted up.

Other than that there's a nice pulpy vehicle and pig for Pulp Alley games as well as two tanks for Jatkosota High School (BT-42 and BT-5) and four six-inch sections of bocage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the 'Finish Your Stuff Challenge' submissions thread for July 2023!

This thread is for submissions only so I would ask that you only make a single post once you are ready with your final submission for the month. You can add multiple photos to your post but please try not to add multiple photos of the same miniature, although you can edit multiple angles together into a single image if you need or feel so inclined. And please keep comments in the main FYSC thread! Just to keep this thread clean for voting purposes.

The deadline for getting your submissions in is on August 2nd and then this thread will have a poll added to it with all this months entries. You will then have until the 20th of August to cast your votes for your favourites.

This challenge is open to everyone, you don't need to have 'signed up' anywhere to enter something for any given month so can join in any month you have something finished to share. The same goes for voting, anyone can vote once the poll is open.
Looking forward to seeing your submissions!

In the end I only got these two redone models finished for the end of the month.

Two Old Lead Harlequins (one with a plastic sword)

xvA5ydf.jpg

8MBIXRa.jpg

b8nSj2M.jpg

EKdabjD.jpg

qUi71KO.jpg

APzxDdO.jpg

Before painting (after repairs)
hX0pTx7.jpg

Cheers,

CB

Psst, @Stoof. It seems I don't have the ability to add a poll, or edit the thread, after the Sooper Stoofer Mod Edit™. Is it possible to transfer a bit of power back to me, for FYSC related business?

Ah, that'll be because the moved (definitely second) post has made it Pagumb's thread. Usurped by accident!

I can't change that back without deleting the first post. Perhaps a poll on the main FYSC thread this time, or a temporary second thread for voting on this one.

Reactions: MedMos
Is it possible to move another of my posts to this thread, thus re-usurping it? Just so yaks can browse the pictures while voting.

I need a sacrificial post made before Pagumb's one. I could move it back afterwards if reminded.

How about this one? Not integral to the main thread. Or any thread. :giggle: