• Iocleos

• Captain Brown

• Greyhart

• Ben_S

• Pagumb

• Zugg Zugg

• SuboptimusPrime

• Punktaku

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

MedMos

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Welcome to the 'Finish Your Stuff Challenge' submissions thread for May 2022! Evvy'body loves recycling!

This thread is for submissions only so I would ask that you only make a single post once you are ready with your final submission for the month. You can add multiple photos to your post but please try not to add multiple photos of the same miniature, although you can edit multiple angles together into a single image if you need or feel so inclined. Or if you pose it candid ways with pets and/or household items. Cheesy, but I am a sucker for these things.

The deadline for getting your submissions in is the end of the month and on the 1st of June this thread will have a poll added to it with all this months entries. You will then have until the 20th of June to cast your votes for your favourite 5 (or less if you're feeling stingy) after which the poll will close and a new submissions thread will be opened for the month of June.

This challenge is open to everyone, you don't need to have 'signed up' anywhere to enter something for any given month so can join in any month you have something finished to share. The same goes for voting, anyone can vote once the poll is open. The main FYSC 2022 thread can be found here!

Looking forward to seeing your submissions!

trollmeat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Nov 5, 2014
Bit of a mad rush to get them ready for the campaign start, but this month I finished the Scions of Juice, their Pit Beast and threw in a couple of ORB Goliaths with Lasguns as Hive Scum.

Most of these were blutac and grey plastic a week ago.
full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
I've gotten more done than this but it's not *done* done, so the Abbess will have to do:

I looked at this in low light on a dim phone screen having just woken up and was thoroughly confused. "Where's her head? Wait, why's her head so tiny and coming out of her chest? What are those wiggly torso bits?" I had the scale totally wrong in my head 🤦‍♂️

locleos

Ganger
Apr 19, 2022
20220527-143023.jpg

Here's what I got done that was thematically cohesive. I wanted to diversify my weapon options for my Delaque while still being basically WYSIWYG, so I did a long rifleman, a web pistolier juve and a shotgunner, as well as a house agent with a web gauntlet and a plasma gun that was also my very first foray into OSL and green stuff modelling. That one is probably getting brown soap'ed, cause im not very happy with how it came out. But it was fun.

I'm also doing some terminators for a friend this weekend, but that's neither here nor there.

Edit: Just found the 5 doll limit, I added in my nacht-ghul whose shivver sword I got done early this month, so he totally counts!

Attachments

• 20220527-143023.jpg
    20220527-143023.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
Thanks go out to my GM who took some pictures of the minis I sent to his house. Also finished the Nurgle Biologis Putrifier at the very beginning of the month, and had the odd compulsion to finally pull that AoS Lord Relictor out of the crate of half-finished stuff on my hobby table and paint him up.