Drag to reposition cover

Gdolkin's Hive and Gangs

Sobek

Gang Champion
Jul 22, 2018
Germany
Would have removed the pinkish pigtail, but I assume it to be some kind of trophy or keepsake. Or maybe: Haircutters‘ Guild?

Reactions: Gdolkin

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
That is an epic model dude! love it!

Reminds me of the old style delaques.

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
Awesome stuff man! My favourite bits are the necro bases taken to another level, the lenses on the orlocks shades, the hazzards on his pads, the dust on the bottom of Drexls coat and the leopard print on Donna!

Gdolkin

Gang Hero
Jun 25, 2017
Nottingham
Thanks very much guys :) @Sobek + sump dweller, yeah it looks a bit odd, but it's a trophy/keepsake pinned to his coat innit, couldn't be bothered to try and remove it and make good.. I'm more troubled by his tiny wee head to be honest ;)
@spafe, yep, the old-school cowboy pimp gangster Delaque were my inspiration for this guy, good call (y)
@Draconic glad you can pick so many favourite bits :D

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
The board is absolutely epic in scope and quality, and deserves to be seen by many people (maybe they will even show it in White Dwarf?)

Hopefully GW will provide you with some professional photos (you know, with their studio lights and fancy focused cameras and things.)

I wouldn't be too concerned about weight (just how much can plastic bits weigh?) but I would worry about trying to get it through the door...

Gdolkin

Gang Hero
Jun 25, 2017
Nottingham
I have no idea what it weighs, and I have specifically designed it to get through doors ;) Cheers yaks, couldn't have done it without ya, I'll keep y'all posted on the exhibition situation :D
Also, @Sobek , you and your Fungus Explorator kitbashes you showed a few weeks ago got me inspired, so I got goblins and mechanicus and went crazy, it is good, I must thankyou sir (y)

Last edited:

Sobek

Gang Champion
Jul 22, 2018
Germany
Also, @Sobek , you and your Fungus Explorator kitbashes you showed a few weeks ago got me inspired, so I got goblins and mechanicus and went crazy, it is good, I must thankyou sir (y)
Show, don‘t tell. Sobek may mistrust your many a word but he like seeing pictures of crazy Fungus Exploratorii !