N17 Genestealer Cult Gang Updated

TopsyKretts

Gang Hero
Dec 29, 2017
Kristiansand
The rules was released this week, you should allow some time for it to be implemented. I have barely had time to add it to my rules set yet (and that's just a text document).

Also, it's a good thing to mention that you're talking about the Gang Manager...

TopsyKretts

Gang Hero
Dec 29, 2017
Kristiansand
Did you notice that the Familiar doesn't have the same skill limitation as the rest of the Exotic Beasts? According to GW3, those Exotic Beasts only have 3 skills from each category available.

Does this apply to the Familiar too, or can it have any skill from Agility and Cunning?

Mike Martin-White

Mar 20, 2015
Rushwick, Worcester, UK
Hi, New to munda, I want to run cult but have noticed none of the weapon rules are in the new GW download can anyone tell me which Gang War book they are in. Obviously the common ones are easy I am talking about Gene cult specifics like webbers, mining lasers etc? Many Thanks

Balder Dash

Aug 27, 2018
Near la Rochelle, France
Hello everyone, excellent gang manager tools here.
I do think that neophytes hybrids should have "When the gang is created, one Neophyte hybrid can be armed with a special weapon or a heavy weapon"
I strongly doubt they wanted to allow a genestealer magus to be toting a mining laser too.

One small detail in the manager however ; Acolyte hybrids come ready dressed with a hazard suit since the update.