N17 Genestealer Cult Gang Updated

Discussion in 'Tribe News' started by DerekDecker, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Eddie Barnes

Eddie Barnes New Member

The Gang Manager isn't updated yet.

2. bakalite

bakalite New Member

ok thanks, when it would be uptated?

3. TopsyKretts

TopsyKretts Gang Hero

The rules was released this week, you should allow some time for it to be implemented. I have barely had time to add it to my rules set yet (and that's just a text document).

Also, it's a good thing to mention that you're talking about the Gang Manager...

4. bakalite

bakalite New Member

Thanks very.much.I think you had make a.great job !

5. TopsyKretts

TopsyKretts Gang Hero

Did you notice that the Familiar doesn't have the same skill limitation as the rest of the Exotic Beasts? According to GW3, those Exotic Beasts only have 3 skills from each category available.

Does this apply to the Familiar too, or can it have any skill from Agility and Cunning?

6. TopsyKretts

TopsyKretts Gang Hero

Sorry I have not done anything for Gang Manager, just saying such things take time.

I have one hell of a rules document though, pm me if you're interested :p

7. SirMattius

SirMattius Ganger

Psyker powers are for the Adept only.

8. Gunkaiser

Gunkaiser Ganger

You can't choose psychic powers for Alphas. Adepts are Magi; Alphas are like a Primus which is not a psyker.

9. bakalite

bakalite New Member

ah ok...sorry , thanks a lot

10. Nicos

Nicos New Member

How long do you think will it take to Update the Gang Manager?

The possibilities here are awesome. I would like to use them ^^

SirMattius likes this.
  11. privateer4hire

privateer4hire New Member

Well, I'm just glad I bought a White Dwarf solely to have the new GSC rules for Necro.

Vonvilkee likes this.
  12. Vonvilkee

Vonvilkee Gang Champion

On the upside we can now ditch the mag and get that space back... but I miss the higher quality print

13. MusingWarboss

MusingWarboss Gang Hero

Get it printed out at a local copy shop. High quality print on nice paper. Not that expensive.

Vonvilkee likes this.
  14. Vonvilkee

Vonvilkee Gang Champion

I even have one of those! Good call

15. Mike Martin-White

Mike Martin-White New Member

Hi, New to munda, I want to run cult but have noticed none of the weapon rules are in the new GW download can anyone tell me which Gang War book they are in. Obviously the common ones are easy I am talking about Gene cult specifics like webbers, mining lasers etc? Many Thanks

16. Trafalgar Law

Trafalgar Law Gang Hero

The full armoury (and trading post to buy them) can be found in Gang War 3.

Ml2sjw likes this.
  17. bakalite

bakalite New Member

in the manager the familiar costs 0...but in costs 25....

18. Balder Dash

Balder Dash New Member

Hello everyone, excellent gang manager tools here.
    I do think that neophytes hybrids should have "When the gang is created, one Neophyte hybrid can be armed with a special weapon or a heavy weapon"
    I strongly doubt they wanted to allow a genestealer magus to be toting a mining laser too.

One small detail in the manager however ; Acolyte hybrids come ready dressed with a hazard suit since the update.

19. SirMattius

SirMattius Ganger

I asked this about normal pets. You add them as war gear then as a fighter as you have seen.

20. David Borgström

David Borgström New Member

I've noticed that the Power Hammer is missing in the gang manager, and that the Alpha is missing its armour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice