Golden Yak Awards!!!!

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough
Everyone, Listen up!

This is the voting for the 3 golden yak awards. More info shortly, along with the entrants. The poll will be updated to show all entries. It will then close at 3pm Sunday 17th (tomorrow!), so you the tribe can decide who has the best preacher, best zombies and best food crates. We will also be hosting a best in show for overall gangs!

More updates soon, the entrants are undoing vigorous testing now and will be shown for your review shortly.

Manc, (on behalf of Spafe)

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough
The Winners:

Best Preacher @undertaker

Best Zombies @ClockworkOrange

Best Food Crates @Ned Noodle

And Finally, winner of the best-in-show at the inaugural Golden Yak awards and the first name on the golden Yak trophy is.............
@KungFuPanda with this stunning entry.

Thanks everyone for your votes, it was fantastic to dish out prizes on the day straight into the hands of the worthy winners!

Thanks to all the competitors, 2 of the categories were won by one vote and it was very close all round. Well done to you all, each of you deserve a solid pat on the back!

Last edited:

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough
So here are the entries for the inaugural Golden Yak awards. Due to the split in categories, a poll would be too unwieldy for this competition so what I need you to do is DM me with your vote for each of the 4 categories. Please state the category and the entry number in your message, e.g. Category 1, picture 3, Category 2 picture F, Category 3, picture 7 etc etc.

We will be awarding the prizes at 1800 today so please don't hesitate.

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough

MancInventor

Gang Champion
Apr 6, 2017
Peterborough

Blood Donor

Hive Dweller
In Memorium
Tribe Council
Aug 23, 2011
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
yaktribe.games
These look great! I stared at the purple Van Saar for quite a while, no idea what their truck is but it looks great (as does the power shield umbrella).

Truly feel like I've missed out getting a tease at these epic looking forces but without seeing them in action. Hope the whole weekend is an absolute time and a half :D:cool::)