N17 Goliath Weapons Upgrade Packs Revealed

Space Truckin

Gang Hero
Dec 16, 2015
Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
is it in the new white dwarf?

This month’s White Dwarf is particularly exciting for Necromunda fans, featuring rules for making Venator gangs, representing a pack of Bounty Hunters brought together in a grand hunt through the underhive. Find out more in our White Dwarf Preview.

That was my first visit to the Necromunda Facebook page. Didn't even know there was one. Someone that makes decisions at GW should read the Necromunda reviews -yikes

SumpRat

Gang Hero
Apr 23, 2013

This month’s White Dwarf is particularly exciting for Necromunda fans, featuring rules for making Venator gangs, representing a pack of Bounty Hunters brought together in a grand hunt through the underhive. Find out more in our White Dwarf Preview.

It’s in the Forge World PDF

Reactions: Space Truckin

ThreeDice

Gang Hero
May 27, 2014
The old venators ( and Bratts) were so elegant in their artwork and design, something I think was missing from Necromunda and certainly the models of Neomunda. Would love to see some of that come back and be represented in the minis. Ironically enough, that new elf team and the Harlequin models are the closest I can see to having a glimmer of it.

Reactions: KungFuPanda

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
Wow. Well at least they swapped it out for a ‘fixed’ version.

That has to be their quickest turnaround ever on fixing a mistake.

Wonder how many people downloaded the older incorrect one and will be using it to build their gangs with?? Not everyone’s on these forums or Facebook and I doubt they’ll be checking a pdf they’ve already downloaded again.

Oh well kudos for fixing it quickly though.

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
Wonder how many people downloaded the older incorrect one and will be using it to build their gangs with?? Not everyone’s on these forums or Facebook and I doubt they’ll be checking a pdf they’ve already downloaded again.
Does it even matter? Not like it's possible to find a "correct" price for several other weapons.

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
"The Grenade Launcher is 65 creds now."

"What? No, it's 55 creds, where did you get 65 from?"

"It's in the new PDF, I downloaded it."

"I've got the new PDF! I downloaded it this morning, so I had it... It says 55 creds."

"Eh? Mine says 65."

"Mine says 55".

"Oh, f%#¥ it. Let's just play NCE."

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
Just having a bit of a laugh at the ludicrous situation the team that uploaded the PDF got into there. Proofread!! :D

Sometimes though it can be something simple like that 'the straw that broke the camels back' rules switch which just is the end point for some people.

Does it even matter? Not like it's possible to find a "correct" price for several other weapons.

Haggle. ;) Roll a D6x10, who knows.

Anyway, business as usual... Get converting!!

Reactions: ThreeDice

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
It's a nice thing to keep some sort of version number in the document or filename, which the pdf does not seem to have.