GorkaMorka - Squats?

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I think the easiest option would be to just use the normal Ork rules. I reckon they could count as either Gorkaz or Morkaz.

Reactions: Azzabat

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
That's why I say count-as Orks. There's no way that Squats are well represented by a T3 and subject to pinning profile. The Orks profile fits fairly well (T4, I2) apart from slightly high M and low Ld.

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Why not try taking the squat miners gang from the vault and dividing all the costs by 10 to get them in teef? It's a good approximation of the conversion rate from Necromunda to Gorkamorka.

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
I'm with Ardavion. Just use the Squat Necromunda gang rules, divide creds by 10 to get teef, and buy them vehicles to suit. The only complication is that all Miners count as Heavies, so there isn't a convenient way to tie number of vehicles to number of heavies, as there is with most gangs [that is "heavies equal spanners"].

I attempted a "use the original with few equipment list omissions" to update the Prospectors' gang list to match the Kharadron models available [instead of the Dwarf Fantasy models with chainmail and crossbows], which might prove useful. You can find it at
https://yaktribe.games/community/vault/brotherhood-mining-gangs.968/

Generally, GorkaMorka rules accommodate Necromunda gangs surprisingly well.

The old Citadel Journal article on importing the one to the other strongly recommends not allowing further access to Necromunda weapons and gear after gang creation, having to make do with ork gear after that. That could work.

Another option would be to mount them all on a mix of bikes and endrinrigger dirigibles, and count them as Muties, with the fancy Mutie tech.

Last edited: