Groups in Stroud /Gloucester

redmosquito

Oct 11, 2021
Stroud
Hi All, Just registered to Yaktribe and have probably posted this in the wrong place. If so, please help a fellow gamer out and message me.

I've been an avid Necromunda player since its release in the 90's and am still very much playing the old rules.. only issue is that my only gaming partner is my wife and she has very little time to do so. I'm looking for a group around gloucester (we have recently moved to Stroud) and would be up for starting up a club if anyone is interested. I'd also be interseted in playing the newer vesion also. I've been building an extensive tabletop and menagerie of underhive beasties for some expansive abritrator scenarios. will post some images of my work soon.

Message me if you know of a group or if you'd be up for a game.

THX Adam

Fyastarter

Juve
Aug 24, 2021
I'm down the road in Bristol, so maybe not going to be bale to get a regular game going, but I'm interested. Looking at N17/18/19/20/21 version as well.

Reactions: redmosquito

redmosquito

Oct 11, 2021
Stroud
Hi Fyastarter, Do/ did you play old rules? I'm really not too sure how many people will be looking to get involved in maybe making a gaming club type of thing. I've got a strange feeling that probably more people than originally imagined. I suppose the next thing to consider would be where to play. Are there any cool independent Hobbie shops or games cafes in Bristol? I might contact one and look into setting up a space for a games night.

Fyastarter

Juve
Aug 24, 2021
Quite a few, Bristol Independent Gaming seems to be the most wargaming friendly culture/setup wise but I haven't properly checked it out.

Cerras

Juve
Honored Tribesman
Jun 28, 2020
Cheltenham
Hi there, welcome to the area! If you can make it all the way up to Cheltenham we have a campaign that is going to start soon at one of the local shops. Look for Desolation of Dypedown on Facebook if you're interested

redmosquito

Oct 11, 2021
Stroud
Hi, i requested
Hi there, welcome to the area! If you can make it all the way up to Cheltenham we have a campaign that is going to start soon at one of the local shops. Look for Desolation of Dypedown on Facebook if you're interested
Hi, i sent a request to join your group after you messaged. I'd love to come over and have a game :)