[H] Juves, Goliaths, Delaque, Scavvies, Pit Slaves. [W] WH/PayPal (Updated June 1)

Xand0r

Ganger
Feb 16, 2013
Sudbury, ON, Canada
www.chaos-dwarfs.com
I've dug out all my Necromunda to confirm what I have left!

Have: Goliaths, Van Saar Juves, Delaque Juves and Heavies, Old Scavvies, Pit Slaves (without mechanical arms!) and some miscellaneous 40k miniatures and such.

I've thrown up some prices on models so it's easier to get an idea of how much I value each model. All prices are negotiable, I just wanted to give an idea of what I am looking for. The more stuff you are interested in, the lower my prices tend to go.

Thanks for all the interest so far!

Want: Paypal (Or very awesome GW plastic kits and bits from 2012+)

necro-sale1.jpg

Thanks to everyone who ordered something so far! You guys rock.

Picture updated June 1, 2014!

Last edited:

LuckGod

Gang Hero
Feb 17, 2011
UK Colchester
luckgod84.blogspot.co.uk
Re: Have: Goliaths, VanSaar, Delaque, Scavvies, Spyrers, Pit Slaves. Want: WH/PayPal

Wow, just wow! I have to ask why you have soo many for duplicates!! Did you own a store at one point??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 5, 2012
Re: Have: Goliaths, VanSaar, Delaque, Scavvies, Spyrers, Pit Slaves. Want: WH/PayPal

I've never seen so many of duplicates in my life! I would love to have a collection like that.

Gorkamunda

Adeptus Ineptus
Staff member
Gorkamorka Warboss
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Dec 11, 2012
Galdhøpiggen, Norway

Can I call dibs on the scavvie-models I'm missing (4 or 5)? I'll PM you the details.

Xand0r

Ganger
Feb 16, 2013
Sudbury, ON, Canada
www.chaos-dwarfs.com

Haha. Yes, I do have a lot of duplicates. I was really into Necromunda back in the day. When GW stopped stocking it at my local store, they auctioned off their old stock. No one else was bidding, so I ended up buying all of their Necromunda stuff. I actually have a bunch more stuff, but it's all painted.

I'm trying to figure out some reasonable prices for things. Any input on that would be appreciated.

Xand0r

Ganger
Feb 16, 2013
Sudbury, ON, Canada
www.chaos-dwarfs.com

I've received a lot of offers, so I'm going to make sure there is no overlap tonight. I'll be able to package up some orders tomorrow and confirm the shipping prices as well.

Glad to see Necromunda is alive and well!

EDIT: I've updated the images with which miniatures are currently spoken for. Thanks everyone for your interest! I probably have the other 2 Bounty Hunter's bioinic arms in my bitz box, I'll have to dig them out. I also have a bunch of painted miniatures that I will post pictures of when I get home tomorrow.

LordAlisk

Juve
Feb 5, 2013

Hello,

I would be most interested in the van Saar heavy plasma gunner, but also the leader with the meltagun, and a few of the other van Saar models as well (gangers mainly, maybe a juve or two...)

Anyway, what sort of price are you asking, might I ask (please do PM me, or whatnot...). It would be paypal, rather than any other models, I am afraid...

All best, and thanks in advance,

David.

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.

Heya, been lurking here for a few weeks acrewing pdf's and trying to dig out all my old nec stuff. If you don't mind me not having posted (I know some forums are funny about this) then I'd like to register serious interest, will have a dig around as soon as I can access my cases (at parents and looks to be a busy week), see what chaos I ahve for swaps, but could you pm me prices in case I end up paypal-ing stuff. (if you need specific models i'm after then i'll have a proper look over when I get a chance and can let you know)

Thanks very much :)

Xand0r

Ganger
Feb 16, 2013
Sudbury, ON, Canada
www.chaos-dwarfs.com

Thanks again for all the interest, guys.

I've posted a bunch more pics. Some Escher stuff, Arbites and a whack of ugly painted stuff. :p

Some more Van Saar is spoken for and a bunch of Pit Slaves, I'll try to update the pics tomorrow. I hope to ship out some packages tomorrow, which should help clear my head. I'm juggling around 10 orders right now!

I've dug into shipping prices:
http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGsmpack-e.asp
http://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/price ... r-e-05.pdf

Small Packet Air is what I will be using. For up to 250g it's around $10 Canadian to most international locations.

I've sent out a few emails/pms to finalize orders, but be sure to check the rest of the pics I've posted tonight!

Cheers!

EDIT: If you haven't heard back from me regarding what you are interested, message me again, as I said, it's getting tough to keep everything straight!

EDIT: I found the 2 missing bionic arms for the remaining 2 bounty hunters, in case anyone is interested in them. :)

matswo

Gang Champion
Mar 7, 2012
Bergen, Norway

Id like the range of eschers as well, except the pointing leader, and the shotguner.

rodtheworm

Ganger
Oct 13, 2012

So, so tempted by the Last Chancers and some of the Pit Slaves... :(

Xand0r

Ganger
Feb 16, 2013
Sudbury, ON, Canada
www.chaos-dwarfs.com

rodtheworm said:
So, so tempted by the Last Chancers and some of the Pit Slaves... :(
The Last Chancer's are really cool for Bounty Hunters and Underhive Scum. I really like the delaque looking guy, Brains, I think he was called. :)

EDIT: After Today I'll have shipped out 5 orders total! After that, I will be posting new pictures of everything I have left. :)

If I don't hear from some of the people I have pending orders with by the end of today, I will probably open up the sale of those items again. So tomorrow, check back here to see everything!

I think I might also start converting some guys and maybe try to sell some custom Van Saar models (using the Heavy Stubber as a base, I have so many of this guy!). If you have any interest in a custom model, let me know!

Examples of my custom work:
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=27
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showt ... p?tid=4917

Xand0r

Ganger
Feb 16, 2013
Sudbury, ON, Canada
www.chaos-dwarfs.com

I've updated the main post with all the stuff I have left that isn't spoken for!

I've also been posting some conversions on the site, which will be for sale. 5pointer has dibs on a few of them already.

Cheers!

Wanderer

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 28, 2011
Upstate New York

How much do you want for the all these bits? If not sure, let me know, and I'll PM you an offer.
Thanks

bits1.jpg

Xand0r

Ganger
Feb 16, 2013
Sudbury, ON, Canada
www.chaos-dwarfs.com

The bits aren't exactly a lot as such. Which weapons are you interested in specifically? Some of these bites have been sold, also. That's why I ask.

Gorkamunda

Adeptus Ineptus
Staff member
Gorkamorka Warboss
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Dec 11, 2012
Galdhøpiggen, Norway

If there's something you can't find here - ask boleshaug (aka Bill the Bitz guy). He sent me the most awesome weapons package free of charge - must've been more than 50 assorted weapons (and some other bits too). All he's asking is that you send something you don't need in return, so that he can distrubute it to those who actually need them ;)

Wanderer

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 28, 2011
Upstate New York

Xand0r said:
The bits aren't exactly a lot as such. Which weapons are you interested in specifically? Some of these bites have been sold, also. That's why I ask.
Are the Orlock arms with rifles available?