Necromunda Heavy Flamer problems

Puden

Mar 4, 2019
Aalborg
I've created my Redepmtionists gang on Yaktribe using the tools provided, but in order to add a Heavy Flamer to my Deacon, I have to uncheck the "Restrict Equipment" box under settings, even though the Heavy Flamer isn't restricted for Redemptionists, like all the other Heavy Weapons are.

But the real problem is when I print the Rules sheet for my gang with the Weapon Statistics summary, since the Heavy Flamer isn't on the list with the rest of my gangs weapons.

Anyone experiencing the same problem, or know a workaround for it?

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
I don't remember off the top of my head, but I believe Deacons/Redemptionists only get access to special weapons, not heavy. And thus no heavy flamer. Will check the rules later, unless someone confirms.

Thorgor

Of The YAQ
Oct 12, 2015
Issy-les-Moulineaux 92130 France
I don't remember off the top of my head, but I believe Deacons/Redemptionists only get access to special weapons, not heavy. And thus no heavy flamer. Will check the rules later, unless someone confirms.
I checked the OCE, and Deacons indeed have access to Heavy flamer (but no other heavy weapons) through red text.
I thought it could be a setting issue, but even with NCE selected as my ruleset of choice I have the same problem as Puden.

Reactions: Puden and MedMos

Puden

Mar 4, 2019
Aalborg
Heavy Flamers are now available without turning off the equipment restriction, thanks for fixing that :)

I still can't get the Heavy Flamer stats on the Rules printout though. I've tried removing the weapon and adding it again, but it still doesn't show up on the sheet.