N18 Help Finding Genestealer Cult Weapons list

Alamo

Jun 24, 2021
Hey There!
My buddy, and I are just getting into Necromunda, and we are putting gangs together for our first game. He is trying to put a list together for Genestealer Cults, but we can seem to find the weapons list for them in the PDF or The Book of Ruin. Does anyone out there have any advice on where to look?

Troubled Child

Gang Champion
Jan 2, 2018
UK
Not familiar enough with the current system to point to a book but you should be able to use the gang builder tools here on the site.

Reactions: Alamo

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
They’re in the Book of Ruin alongside Chaos cults and corpse grinder cults, and rules for turning regular house gangs into Chaos or Genestealer tainted gangs 👍🏻

Alamo

Jun 24, 2021
They’re in the Book of Ruin alongside Chaos cults and corpse grinder cults, and rules for turning regular house gangs into Chaos or Genestealer tainted gangs 👍🏻

Thank you, but I have the book of ruin and can not seem to find weapon stats or descriptions there. Unless I maybe have a misprinted copy missing pages or something.

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
Thank you, but I have the book of ruin and can not seem to find weapon stats or descriptions there. Unless I maybe have a misprinted copy missing pages or something.
Ah you’re looking for the weapon profiles? They’re in the Gangs of the Underhive book. By weapons list I thought you meant the list of weapons a GSC gang was allowed to take.

Reactions: Alamo and Vonvilkee

Alamo

Jun 24, 2021
Ah you’re looking for the weapon profiles? They’re in the Gangs of the Underhive book. By weapons list I thought you meant the list of weapons a GSC gang was allowed to take.
Yes sorry about that, and thanks for the help!