Lurtzo

Juve
Apr 16, 2020
Hi.
I have fallen in love with these minis,
[
VINDILORIAN-ASSASSIN-001-230x230.jpg
ORK-SNOT-IN-PRAM-008-230x230.jpg

and I need rules and scenarios for them, I'm sure I'm not the only one, so let's see if there are people around here with more inventiveness than me

I am also interested in Necromunda, maybe a bountyhunter and a Wyrd....

Any suggestion is welcome

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
I'd use the flaoting one as the sanctioned psyker... much nicer model than the FW offering.

The otherone... bounty hunter, could be generic, or could use one of the fancier guys rules that has roughly similar kit.

Where are they from?

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Ah, just seen you are talking about gorka... well, my above is for necormunda. Dont know gorka well enough any more to comment on what to use them as

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Ah, just seen you are talking about gorka... well, my above is for necormunda. Dont know gorka well enough any more to comment on what to use them as
That said, since the rules for Necromunda 95 and Gorkamorka are really the same, I would use the rules for an Ash Wastes Shaman hired gun for the little guy, and either a Bounty Hunter hired gun or maybe an Ash Wastes Nomad Guide for the other,and divide credits by ten, rounding up [so pay 3 teef [25 credits rounded up] each to hire, and then 3 teef each again after every scenario for the Nomad Guide or Shaman, etc, with them each adding 13 [125 /10 rounded up] to your mob rating.

Pretty pretty. Now I want them to go with my old converted fellow from 1990:
nc_ohc=VjP7G7LYzh0AX-mSn2K&_nc_ht=scontent.fyhz1-1.jpg
Because those are shiny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurtzo and spafe

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
The little one looks like a grot psyker.

Are you looking at only GW games or only necromunda or only Gorkamorka? Personally I'm fond of creating characters that transend game systems. If that appeals to you then just be loose and fast in interpreting what they are in a particular game. I use my avatar in games as proxies for example.

The guy is either a bounty hunter but looks cool enough to be worthy of being a 'not-so-strictly-wysiwyg' gang leader.

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
For those interested in doing the same [using the pair in GM or Ash Wastes as an Ash Wastes Nomad Guide and an Ash Wastes Shaman from N95, at 3 teef each hire fee and 3 teef each upkeep], here's an option likely cheaper than buying bespoke minis, or converting your 40K1989 minis:

And this guy, but don't forget to scale him down by xx%, since he's not in 28mm scale. At all. Remotely.

Edit:

Oooh! And then there's THIS crew, which include a Mandalorian rokkit-boy, and a Rocketeer rokkit-boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurtzo