Bug Help with guild invite

wilczan

Jan 28, 2018
Kalisz, Polska
Hello, I cannot invite friend to the guild. His nickname is juru26, apparently he is is anither guild but cannot leave it. Please assist us, thank you

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Have a look at this thread, the second post down has a link to another thread that details how to add people to a guild, further down the thread shows how you can request to join a guild that has already been created (y)

cardyfreak

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Could you try asking @Juru26 to refresh his browser on his phone and see if that helps? I’ve looked at the guild and I have all of the options available to me, and I don’t believe they are locked behind user rating. We’ll get there though!

Juru26

Jan 28, 2018
Kalisz, Polska
Hey, already did that, and still, no option to join guild showed up. I'm already in my guild, so is there any chance that this is preventing me from joining another guild? Also, if nothing would help, is there aby chance to delete account, so I could create new one?

cardyfreak

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Sorry I was busy at work, couldn’t get back to you. I see you’re in the guild now, is this still an issue or is it resolved? Did you have to leave your first guild Juru26?
If so I suspect this may be a feature that is locked behind the subscription wall. Everyone may get one guild, but multiple guilds may need a subscription. I’ll find out and get back to you.

edit- yes, multiple guilds is restricted to subscribers.

Juru26

Jan 28, 2018
Kalisz, Polska
Yeah, I just created fake account, make this one admin of the guild, and as main account, I leave the guild. It must be issue with being in one/many guild/s at the same time.