N18 Hit by closing doors?

Jun 16, 2018
Orange Park, FL
In Necromunda Rulebook (hardback) are there rules for doors closing with a ganger in them and doing damage if don’t get out of way like in Underhive? If so what page?

Jun 16, 2018
Orange Park, FL
But don’t you need some rule as to what happens if a door closes while you are in it? Either you automatically move out of way, or the door can’t close, or it has danger of hurting you like Underhive. Is there some sequence that I am not putting together?
Also there is the “Death Trap” Tactics Card that specifically says enemy is struck by door. I guess it specifically says as in page whatever of Underhive so could still use that even if playing new books, but what if you didn’t own it? Also I would like to not take extra books to game store. Guess I will just copy that page.

Thorgor

Of The YAQ
Oct 12, 2015
Issy-les-Moulineaux 92130 France
I guess it specifically says as in page whatever of Underhive so could still use that even if playing new books, but what if you didn’t own it?
That's why we have the YAQ ^^
It's question 11.07 (and barricades are 11.06)

If they ever update the official FAQ, I hope they'll remember to include those rules (like they did when the reprinted the Pitfall rules in the Badzone Delta 7 pdf)

Reactions: Neil McLellan