Necromunda Hive architect

Orngog

Gang Champion
Aug 30, 2014
Wiltshire
Ah, love a bit of classic necro bulkhead fun. Now I have dark uprising I'm tempted to change scales entirely...

But this is beautiful work, really on-key. Any plans to paint the bulkheads?

Reactions: Crowgod

Crowgod

Ganger
Jul 22, 2017
Ah, love a bit of classic necro bulkhead fun. Now I have dark uprising I'm tempted to change scales entirely...

But this is beautiful work, really on-key. Any plans to paint the bulkheads?
Oh definitely! This is all extremely early, the whole thing will be painted eventually 🙂 I have some sector mech and dark uprising terrain to use too but I'm concentrating on this atm.

Reactions: undertaker

Crowgod

Ganger
Jul 22, 2017
Great plan. It's a shame they didn't do another run of these, they would be great even today.
I bought a bundle of 40 odd then someone contacted me through a friend and made it up to 180, just gave them to me. So I've been planning how to use them for months and I reckon it's going to take a while but I feel obliged to do them j
Oh they are. But the ones from the underhive box are real sweet too
Yeah, it's really detailed stuff and very modular. I've seen some incredible stuff done with those kits. Mine are all still grey and in bits at the moment but I'll get to it eventually.

• Wow
Reactions: Ben_S and trollmeat

Crowgod

Ganger
Jul 22, 2017
Considering I have two whole sets worth of the old bulkheads but no more cardboard inserts, I will be watching this with great interest. *dramatic thundercrash*

Ignore that. That wasn't supposed to trigger. Anyway, looks good, and it's giving me ideas.
They are really good fun. I'm trying to get these three finished so I can build my first walkways.