Necromunda Hive Guys Franchise thread

Kitcar

Gang Hero
Jan 3, 2017
St. Louis, Illinois, USA
OK, terrain advice for a Hive Guys franchise. My hive is modeled on the ORB and OORB buildings. The floor plates i copied aud nauseum and have expanded on the original building concepts. With 500 bulkheads I have made about 10 buildings, each using one of the 4 styles of building. The point being you can visualize what they look like. @oddball300 and @Backfromthedead have seen a few. I would like to know what you all think which building style the franchise would look best? I don't think the entire building would do, but maybe one floor and not all of the sections...

Here are two...

View media item 22056

Last edited:

Azzabat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Jan 24, 2013
Bristol, UK
I like @Punktaku’s idea of the left hand one.

Maybe some shelf type tables against the bulkheads with stool seating and the kitchen in the middle.

Reactions: Kitcar and Punktaku

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
That hair looks suspiciously troll-ey.. also, you have an astounding collection of bulkheads, I am awed.
P.S. Top floor bistro is top tier idea

Last edited:

Kitcar

Gang Hero
Jan 3, 2017
St. Louis, Illinois, USA
I would like a job in Hive Guys. :) Here is a recent newspaper article about me (and why I lost my previous job):

A restaurant employee in Georgia was arrested after shooting a customer for walking out on the bill.

The customer reportedly tried to pay for his meal at Restaurant Cafeteria in City Deleted with an invalid credit card Wednesday night, news outlet deleted reports.

When the employee, Name Deleted, realized what had happened, he and his co-worker went outside to confront the customer.

A fight broke out between the three people and at one point Name Deleted grabbed a gun and shot the customer. His co-worker was also shot by accident.

EDIT: This is a redacted (so useful a literary tool) real news article.

Last edited: