House Helmawr propaganda on Warhammer Communinty

Kitcar

Gang Hero
Jan 3, 2017
St. Louis, Illinois, USA
Lies! All lies!

(Just kidding, I rather like that they keep dropping little bits of background like this.)
Humour is not becoming of a follower of your statue, have you been reading the forbidden philosophies?! Keep this in mind as you recite the dedication litanies one thousand times before you sleep again...lest you be judged a heretic!

:D

Reactions: cronevald

Gdolkin

Gang Hero
Jun 25, 2017
Nottingham
I'm chuffed that WHC has been putting up these pieces on Necromunda semi-regularly recently, in the last few weeks we've had re-worked/expanded pieces on Dust Falls, Port Mad Dog, House Helmawr, and before all that there was a Goliath Tactica.. Keep it up scavvers (y)
Also, we've seen painted previews of Kal and Scabbs, Yar Umbra, The Deserter, Dome Runner and Ammo Jack, which are all friggin' ace.
And a squat ammojack who is way more appealing to me than Grendlsen, so that's nice too.
All I need now is loads more BL Necromunda fiction worldbuilding, cos I've read everything there is many many times. The Wanted: Dead novella was a promising start to a new era of Necro stories, and I must have more, precious..

Last edited:

ClanBuckCANS

Ganger
Dec 30, 2017
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
Woah der Gdokin, if ya be looking for the reading fluf, chech out these two adevtures