NCE How to RP a house gang

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
This is probably more of a question for ORB and NCE. How does one roleplay their standard house gang on the tabletop to fit the house background?

We're talking about load outs, tactics, scenario selection, etc. Primarily in the early stages since skills will naturally branch them apart after a few games. Things like giving lots of bludgeons and two handed bludgeons to goliath.

All comments and concepts are appreciated.

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Orlocks play like sons of anarchy tv series

Tbh, escher will play or similar

Vs, 2 or 3 man tactical teams, fire and move, remiss of modern day squad level tactics

Delaque...shifty, so likely some long range fighters, with juves skulking mid field with a pistol and knife to put the boot in

Goliath, in your face loud weapons, more of a mob cruising round the board

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
Orlocks play like sons of anarchy tv series

Tbh, escher will play or similar

Vs, 2 or 3 man tactical teams, fire and move, remiss of modern day squad level tactics

Delaque...shifty, so likely some long range fighters, with juves skulking mid field with a pistol and knife to put the boot in

Goliath, in your face loud weapons, more of a mob cruising round the board
I really like the concept of a goliath mob drifting across a map and meat grinding any weakling that gets in the way. That sounds thematic to me.

I've not seen sons of anarchy so the reference is lost on me. I can imagine esher using a distraction. And then a flanking mob asserts their dominance by gang shanking guys, mad Donna Ulanti style.

Reactions: Draconic

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
That's a concept! How would the community react to putting mad Donna's special rule into NCE? Maybe for multiple opponents in HtH.

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
With delaque I was thinking that they would prefer ambushes and raids. To influence that they would need a ratskin scout at the start. But hired guns seem all round a delaque tactic. Get someone else to do the dirty work.

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Yeah, scouts for scenario mod, then a pit slave or 2 as disposable cheap meat to cause a distraction. Easily manipulated into thinking the gang really cares about pit slaves rights