I finally finished my Van Saar

nazgob

Juve
Sep 11, 2012
I haven't gotten to play a game of Necromunda in quite a long time, but I started these guys for an excuse to play around with LEDs.

P1050253.jpg

For a much longer post, with a little video containing flashing lights, visit the blog.

http://nazgobsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/van-saar.html

(mainly cos I can't work out how to link a video)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spike
Yer Van Saar and mine should get together and have a go!

Mine have nothing to do with Tau, but people always think they do.

Your's are AWESOME! What do your weapons correspond to?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great job, I have been considering using the Pathfinder box set for making a gang and even had the idea of using drones as the juves too!

Limited gene pool for the hair and the shallow skin.

The headache are from the Mordheim box, the middenheim sprues.

The weapons are las/autoguns, now plasma gun and one plasma cannon.

Glad you guys like them.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Wonderful use of models there! I've used Pathfinders and Ungor heads, converting weapons to make "special weapons" (counts as... anything I say it does). I'm looking at getting some Warrior rifles too for diversity. Not to hijack OP's thread, but I do love showing off whats mine, so here's a photo. The railgun will be a heavy weapon with a high strength (Lascannon currently), the carbine will most likely be a lasgun and the converted other gun will be used as a special weapon (Grenade launcher atm).

Attachments

• DSCN1449.png
    DSCN1449.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 272
OP inspirational stuff, you've just made me regret a recent van saar gang purchase, pretty impressive and mildly annoying, haha ;-)

Tulkas said:
Wonderful use of models there! I've used Pathfinders and Ungor heads, converting weapons to make "special weapons" (counts as... anything I say it does). I'm looking at getting some Warrior rifles too for diversity. Not to hijack OP's thread, but I do love showing off whats mine, so here's a photo. The railgun will be a heavy weapon with a high strength (Lascannon currently), the carbine will most likely be a lasgun and the converted other gun will be used as a special weapon (Grenade launcher atm).

Tulkas from over at herdstone? You've painted up some fantastic stuff, get a plog on here!