Necromunda Ideas needed for Dominium campaign specific terrain

Bodhigomo

Juve
Mar 30, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi all,

We're about to start our Dominion campaign and I'm furiously churning out terrain for the perfect Necromunda tables and even though I'm now more or less done, I want to make some territory specific terrian pieces and now I need your input. Some territories are selfexplanatory like the Settlement and Gambling Den but others are more vague.
For example, what do I build to represent an Archeotech Device?
Or a Corpse Farm?

Any ideas?

corpse farm could be a whole bunch of bodys left to rot with mushrooms growing all over them so the shrooms can be harvested for drugs and the bodies made in to corpse starch
archeotech device can be any technical gadget that looks suitably aged maybe a rusty server rack or something like that

An Archeotech Device is probably the easiest, since it could literally be anything. Check your local "$" type store or thrift shop. Look for weird looking water guns, or toys as a starting point. Add random bits. Shoe laces make good power cords, as they're suitably thick, and also hang very nicely. If you attach a small wire hook to the end not attached to the device, you can hang it off of other terrain pieces to show they're connected to the device. These also make cool ziplines for models to slide down. They may get in the way of your hands as you move minis on the table, but they'll look cool.

For extra zing, add some sort of lighting.

Also works as a Genatorium.

Corpse Farm is kind of tricky, but maybe some sort of conveyor belt with bodybags on it leading to some sort of hopper, vat, or "dump truck". Body bags are pretty quick and easy to make with clay, string, and cloth or plastic sheet.

Hi all,

We're about to start our Dominion campaign and I'm furiously churning out terrain for the perfect Necromunda tables and even though I'm now more or less done, I want to make some territory specific terrian pieces and now I need your input. Some territories are selfexplanatory like the Settlement and Gambling Den but others are more vague.
For example, what do I build to represent an Archeotech Device?
Or a Corpse Farm?

Any ideas?

ok my thought about the corpse Farm is to disasemble a https://www.games-workshop.com/en-AU/Vampire-Counts-Corpse-Cart
maily wanting to use the bits on the scond frame to repsenet piles of bodies, Not realy cheep but simple and effective.