Inquisitor @ TAG 2024

Karandrassh

Ganger
Dec 2, 2012
Lincoln, UK
This is the thread of who wants to join me in playing inquisitor at the TRIBEmeet. I will be running it at 54mm scale, I have plenty of spare models for those who want to join a game but don't have any.

My plan is to run a small campaign of linked games, but I understand that there won't be the same players for all the games.

I will be publishing a small campaign pack closer to the event and after the event I will publish my entire GM pack.

If you want to join please post below if you want to join and if you know the theme of your warband.

I will provisionally say I'd be up for participating. I likely wont be in for all the games as there are so many I would want to play over the weekend, but deffo be up for being in some of them. I might have my own model or 2, but once again, depends on what else falls into my 'to do' list.

@DarkMouse , in case you were interested?

Reactions: Karandrassh
I will provisionally say I'd be up for participating. I likely wont be in for all the games as there are so many I would want to play over the weekend, but deffo be up for being in some of them. I might have my own model or 2, but once again, depends on what else falls into my 'to do' list.

@DarkMouse , in case you were interested?
This sounds like fun, but again would need to juggle other things I'd be playing

So a tenuous yes I think

if you know the theme of your warband
So... I may have some crazy ambition to do a mordian guard bully squad. A 'thug' squad of goons if you will.

Are you using inq. rules or a custom ruleset? do you have a power level in mind?

I'm happy to play them as a corrupt low level muscle who are ner-o-do-wells, akin to the recruiting bands in sharpe, ready to catch bullets for the movers and shakers, or have them as a slightly more hardened veteran team, war weary professionals ala the darktide squads.

Quite like the idea of having a few mooks who can be dispatched to shake down a local, or be given commands like "you two, cover than alley, you!, go investigate that sound".

I will be using the Inquisitor LRB and I don't mind people using any of the other published material. Either can be workable plus you have an excuse to have a Character of a Precher or Officer to Lead (bully) them. Also the only thing to note is melta weapons are frowned upon (though not banned) as it will be taking place on a space station.

I don't have power level stats for standard soldiers but here is my Inquisitorial stormtrooper stats

and here is a simple preacher who usually carries a pump action shotgun.

Reactions: spafe
Also the only thing to note is melta weapons are frowned upon (though not banned) as it will be taking place on a space station.
noted... will not be a problem. With that info on setting, I'll make em a imperial navy press gang unit, led by a low level officer with dreams of granduer

Reactions: Karandrassh