Introducing the new YakTribe.games

Gdolkin

Gang Hero
Jun 25, 2017
Nottingham
Yes this is deliberate, for two reasons. To store images in the Media library for use anywhere on the site (ie. Necromunda tools) and to have more control over the amount of images stored on YakTribe. It was necessary in order to grow further and into the future. It's now required to upload to the Media section for posting into the threads.
So, I may be being dumb, are our photo galleries still here somewhere? Thankyou for all your work to make this place Malo :)

Hendo

Juve
Nov 21, 2017
new zealand
Thanks so much for putting this site together. After 25 years wandering the ash wastes, I decided to get back into a game, looking for a skirmish game or the like that wouldnt take up too much time and money. Found the Hive and said hmm, this smells like home! (PS totally wrong about the time and money thing!)

Truly impressed with the quality and creativity on the site. All hail Malo for making it possible!

Xavier Bacon

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 26, 2015
Cardiff
Loving the new site now I'm back. Image uploading and linking is even easier. With demise of Photobucket that's most welcome. Bravo!

Reactions: Malo