Is there a list of trusted online shops?

Vertico

Juve
Oct 2, 2019
Arnhem
I stumbled on https://souldark.ru/ .
A Russian site with some cheap terrain items on it.

Since I suppose a lot of people are buying online, do we have a topic for trusted shops?
And in case someone knows that shop: what are you experiences?

Reactions: LordLithca

LordLithca

Juve
Jul 19, 2012
Liverpool
I think this would be a good idea. Nobody wants to be caught by a less than reputable online shop and we all want options and alternatives to the gw every now and then, so having a list of site addresses with brief descriptions from people who have used them would be a good point of reference for us all

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
I've used Darksphere, wayland, ttcombat, wargames terrain, wargamesEU, madrobot and Anvil, all have been great, no issues at all, and special mention for @Mad Robot , he went the extra mile for me when my package got messed about with by the royal mail and crossed the pond 3 times in total!

reseller wise, I find darksphere better value than wayland, but wayland tends to have a wider stock.

I've heard good things about goblin gaming too, but not used them personally.

LordLithca

Juve
Jul 19, 2012
Liverpool
For models, I've used:
Anvil- quick delivery and great for bits for conversion
Victoria Miniatures- mostly centred around the Astra Militarum but good quality resin models
Artel W- Delivery takes a few weeks but worth it for amazing quality unique models

For scenery I've also used Micro Art Studios. I bought an MDF apartment block from the Designed for Infinity range which was good and solid

Reactions: Ml2sjw

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
I've used Ramshackle Games once without any issues. My gaming buddy bought an industrial set from Wargames Tournaments, also without issues.

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
As a UK based person: I tend to use Triple Helix as my go-to GW seller. Never had a problem with them. I've also used Goblin Gaming - there was an order mix up with them but the sorted it out right away and their customer service was top notch.

Beyond the GW product range I've used Hasslefree Miniatures a few times without any issues at all. Also gamemat.eu, Tiny Worlds and Vanguard Miniatures have been good.

• Love
Reactions: Tiny and Ml2sjw

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
Ones that have already been mentioned but can add my good experiences with the following

Gamermat.eu great quality and customer service. Unfortunately do not use the UKs most reliable courier service.

Anvil industries - excellent quality bits and generally next day delivery in the UK (thanks to the royal mail) also post in letterbox friendly boxes

Element games - pre orders turn up the day they are released by Gw

Goblin games - only used a couple of times but no issues

Mar 6, 2018
Tübingen, Deutschland
I think Vertico is probably about the Tehnolog platform and Hexagon terrain.

I do not have any experience with the site, but they only take paypal for the payment and apparently ship with follow up (Except Australia and New Zealand).
And if done correctly, paypal grants buyer protection.

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
I get my GW (and other large manufacturer) stuff from Firestorm Games (my local), Goblin Gaming, Magic Madhouse or The Outpost for the most part.

As for non-GW, there's no small companies I have used that I can really speak ill of. They're all good for the most part. Some I have ordered from include:

gamemat.eu (game mats)
Deep Cut Studio (game mats)
Vanguard Miniatures (BFG alternatives)
Mighty Lancer Games (Reaper minis in UK)
Nannyogg (ebay seller)
Anvil Industry (minis and conversion bits)
Mad Robot (minis and conversion bits)
Dark Sphere (general games shop)

I'll update as I think of more.

Last edited:

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
I use Element Games and Triple Helix as good sources of discounted GW products (Element Games also have a great paints, brushes, and tools department,) and I mainly use Bitzbox for bits (their customer service is excellent.)

Jason7796

Ganger
Jul 18, 2017
Wisconsin
Looking for some recommend bits sellers. Need conversion parts! ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!!