Mordheim Jase-0's Ye Olde Mordheim & Frostgrave Musings (Armies on Parade entry! 24th May 18)

djmothra

Magister Competere
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jan 6, 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam
Some more Scatter CD Terrain along with a movable Rope Bridge.

I dropped some toilet paper in my wet room...so a covered in PVA glue, let it dry for a week and turned it into a hollow old twisted tree

Some cut up blocks made to look like a wall corner.

Movable Rope Bridge

All together on my little jungle display in the corner of my classroom :)

C&Cs welcome as always

Azzabat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Jan 24, 2013
Bristol, UK
Your work reminds me of my Shop Teacher Mr. Whittington. He’d always have such interesting stuff he’d made and brought into the classroom. I think that’s what gave me my love of construction. Your kids are lucky to have such a good teacher. :D

Reactions: djmothra

djmothra

Magister Competere
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jan 6, 2013
With the recent release of the Idoneth Deepkin - I decided to make some underwater - yet, still on dry land scenery...You'll understand If you have read their fluff :)

This time made with plaster of paris bits and filler - paint is just washes with no primer. Plants are all from an Aquarium - but could easily be cut up for more jungle stuff.

I made 5 mainly just for fun - hoping someone at my store will buy them (they decide how much) but, they only really play 40k - I might just take them in and donate as I have previously done.

C&Cs welcome as always.

djmothra

Magister Competere
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jan 6, 2013
So, I entered an Armies on parade comp at my FLGS - they gave us 2 weeks from start to finish...but I had been practicing on different projects beforehand!

Here it is "The Diversion! (at the Spawn Pond?)"

AoS Seraphon (Lizardmen) VS Khorne Bloodbound (Barbarians)

Here are the Khorne guys thinking a Guy Fawkes approach is the way to go - one thinks otherwise and is off in the opposite direction!

Khorne in full...45minute paint job...just using Army painter Inks.

Walk in the Jungle

Some wildlife

And some beach-goers!

First pic of how it all started.

Comp is running this week, votes are made in store (In Saigon if anyone wants to vote for me :) ) Results will be in on Sunday.

C&Cs welcome as always!