N18 Julez's Necromunda kitbash extravaganza

julezwr

Juve
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 9, 2020
Nelson, New Zealand
Here are details of the flag. Not sure what rules to use because I am new to the table top game and have started making scenery and a board to play but I have been painting for a few years. Do I use venator or scavvy rules seeing as I have a variety of different weapons including laser pistols, bolter pistols, laser rifles, a chain sword, a grenade launcher, a flamer, a meltagun, a chain whip, knives/swords, and explosives. I also have a beastman, a ratman, a mutant wolf/beast and mutant/scavvy troops.

Pierric

Gang Champion
Jan 22, 2020
Berry, France
Scavvies were a great gang concept because it was very open and any player could propose his own version. Your gang has a kind of Fantasy flavor in it.

For the rules, you raised two main issues : the WYSIWYG weapons rule and the lack of some classic gangs cover in the new system. Good luck with that.

Reactions: julezwr

julezwr

Juve
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 9, 2020
Nelson, New Zealand
Scavvies were a great gang concept because it was very open and any player could propose his own version. Your gang has a kind of Fantasy flavor in it.

For the rules, you raised two main issues : the WYSIWYG weapons rule and the lack of some classic gangs cover in the new system. Good luck with that.

That's why I think the venator gang rules would work best due to the fact you are free to choose from the trading post for weapons and armor

Reactions: Mutant Modifier

Pierric

Gang Champion
Jan 22, 2020
Berry, France
That's why I think the venator gang rules would work best due to the fact you are free to choose from the trading post for weapons and armor

Hello Julez,
I don't know if Venators rules will work best, but they are the official way to go with a gang defined as Scavvies. (You could also use Chaos cultists rules, but that would mean a change of your gang fluff).
You could also use retrofitted scavvies rules to the N17+ system, but they won't be official.

Reactions: julezwr

julezwr

Juve
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 9, 2020
Nelson, New Zealand
Hello Julez,
I don't know if Venators rules will work best, but they are the official way to go with a gang defined as Scavvies. (You could also use Chaos cultists rules, but that would mean a change of your gang fluff).
You could also use retrofitted scavvies rules to the N17+ system, but they won't be official.

Thanks for the advice man. Appreciate it!

julezwr

Juve
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 9, 2020
Nelson, New Zealand
I’ve started a new Venator gang which is made up of basically hive scum. I call this gang: Outskirt Scavengers as they are a gang of scavenging misfits that live on the outskirts of a hive city.

Here are the first 4 members of the gang:

1st we have Tracker, the Hunt Champion armed with a combat shotgun and axe. He is made from Orlock and Empire parts with a greenstuff cloak.
2nd is Bandit, a Hunter armed with a stub gun and combat knife. He is made from Orlock, Flagellant and Zombie parts with a greenstuff bandana.
3rd is Drifter, a Hunter armed with a club and an autogun. He is made from Orlock, Genestealer Cult, Chaos Cultist, Zombie and Brentonnia parts with a greenstuff litham.
4th is Riot, a Hunter armed with an autogun. He is made from Genestealer Cult and Chaos Cultist parts with a greenstuff hood.

Last edited:

julezwr

Juve
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 9, 2020
Nelson, New Zealand
Next 3 members of the gang:

5th is Scout, a Hunter armed with an autopistol and a club. He is made from Genestealer Cult and Chaos Cultist parts with a greenstuff hood and bandana.
6th is Vulture, the Hunt Leader armed with a bolt pistol and a chainsword. He is made from Genestealer Cult, Flagellant, Imperial Guard and Chaos Space Marine parts.
7th is Hitman, a Hunter armed with two stub guns. He is made from Genestealer Cult, Flagellant and Orlock parts with a greenstuff hood.

Last edited:

julezwr

Juve
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 9, 2020
Nelson, New Zealand
Here are the last 3 members of the gang:

8th is Cultist, a Hunter armed with an autogun. He is made from Chaos Cultist and Orlock parts with a greenstuff hood.
9th is Havok, the Hunter armed with an autopistol, combat knife and a club. He is made from Chaos Cultist and Orlock parts.
10th is Dusty, a Hunter armed with an autogun and a combat knife. He is made from Chaos Cultist and Orlock parts with a greenstuff keffiyeh.

julezwr

Juve
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 9, 2020
Nelson, New Zealand
First member of the Outskirt Scavengers completed: Cultist

Once a Redemptionist now an Outcast. He was exiled to the Ash Wastes by his Order for giving into the many vices the Hive City had to offer.

His once regal and majestic red robes now stained with grime from an existence outside the walls of the Hive City.