N18 Keeping creds spare

Discussion in 'Gangs & Loadout' started by Mad Dog Tannen, Apr 15, 2019.

1. I wonder if anyone has some thoughts on this;
    I'm creating a gang for a one day New-Necromunda event where I'll be playing in probably three games at most (it's a mini campaign, as I understand it, so there will be oppotunities to buy new things and hire scum). Is there any reason to keep any credits spare of my starting allowance? Or am I better off blowing every last cred at gang creation?

2. Alobar

Alobar Gang Hero

I like to keep enough spare to buy a third champ immediately after game 1. But that is a little gamey...

spafe likes this.
  3. Vonvilkee

Vonvilkee Gang Hero

I had great success saving for a suspensor (heavy bolter) in case I made the rare trade roll but failed the money. We had a short campaign, not three games short but short enough I wasn't sure of the cash.

For me it depends will those creds but you bodies to win the first game or is it a reasonable idea to save them to win later games... for three games a bounty hunter might not be horrible as they are likely to be available each game.

4. enyoss

enyoss Gang Hero
    Tribe Council

For normal campaigns I think it’s wise to keep some money back for a potential trip to the doc, until you get a rogue doc anyway.

Nothing more annoying than having a low roll for the doc fee but still having no money to pay it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice