KICKSTARTERS!

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I know familiars are always needed for the GSC crew and Helot cults... and who doesn't like an old school mini-mini?!

GreyMatter

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Apr 3, 2014
Naples, Florida
Neat tool for people who mainly use Citadel paints. Instead of decanting them to dropper bottles, this Kickstarter is making replacement caps for the Citadel pots that have a dropper built in

Watcorp

Ganger
Jan 8, 2019
www.watcorpdesigns.com
Hi All,

Me again. Just a heads up on a 3d printed terrain kickstarter I'm running.
Before you all run away at yet another 3d printed terrain project this one is deisgned so you can assemble and disassemble the pieces every game for different setups and for easy storage.

Currently project is made up of industrial terrain comprised of walls, pillars of various varieties, roofs, reinforced wall tops, pipes that attach to structures, gantries, walkways, supported floors, buttresses, round silos that can link to the straight sections and 2 stair types.

Also looking to include cranes, opening and closing doors and various other cool bits for more interesting games

For into please take a look here or click the link on Kickstarter to be kept updated.

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Futuristic civilian and terrain STLs
Not all suitable for Necro but some might find a use for them.

GreyMatter

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Apr 3, 2014
Naples, Florida
Good brush set designed for miniature painting, including 4x brushes specifically for dry Brushing. I think the original Kickstarter was called Artist Opus brushes, this is the more budget friendly option.

A basic set of just the dry brush brushes is only 16$ (I'm in for this package)

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Good brush set designed for miniature painting, including 4x brushes specifically for dry Brushing. I think the original Kickstarter was called Artist Opus brushes, this is the more budget friendly option.

A basic set of just the dry brush brushes is only 16$ (I'm in for this package)

Different people, I have the Artis Opus brushes (freaking amazing, better tools than I'm capable of utilizing). But I am really tempted by those drybrushes, it's a super deal and they look like a great tool.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Brought to my attention by my wife who apparently wanted one. Seems like a pretty simple idea that will be very useful for RPG/board gaming, especially at your local FLGS. It's a bit on the pricey side IMO but it's going to be very convenient.

Reactions: Punktaku

Galtarr

Gang Hero
Mar 1, 2017
before I played the video I thought it looked like a board sat on a bunch of Drinks cans...

Mamutera

Ganger
Aug 28, 2015
Hi all,

With the Yaktribe staff permission I'll post a short announcement of my Kickstarter terrain project that will come up soon. It's a portable terrain designed to save space, time and money. I'll leave development pictures in here if someone's ineterested. Thx!

JlwN5SS.jpg

GreyMatter

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Apr 3, 2014
Naples, Florida
Hi all,

With the Yaktribe staff permission I'll post a short announcement of my Kickstarter terrain project that will come up soon. It's a portable terrain designed to save space, time and money. I'll leave development pictures in here if someone's ineterested. Thx!

View attachment 105517
Super interested in more details as the Kickstarter.....kicks off. Really like terrain that can be torn down and packed easily

Reactions: Aulenback

Watcorp

Ganger
Jan 8, 2019
www.watcorpdesigns.com
Hi All,

Just to let you all know my latest 3d printable terrain kickstarter has just gone live.
Loads of files to build modular, flat packable, Industrial terrain.
Easy to assemble with no clips or connectors.
Great designs with a load more themes to follow as stretch goals

Link to youtube video

Link Here to kickstarter

looking forward to working with the community on adding more styles and pieces as the campaign progresses!

Cheers

Reactions: CaptainDangerous