Kill Team and Blackreach Orks for Canadians

Oct 31, 2019
I'm looking to pick up a couple of sets of Kill Team for the terrain and the DKoK models.

I am willing to part out the orks for DKoK models or cash.

I also have a set of orks from Blackreach including the DeffKoptas that I can move along to an intrested Ork player for monies or terrain (old kill team stuff, or necromunda terrain).

I am in the GTA area and would like to aim for giving/swapping the toys in person, or at least keeping the shipping in Canada. With Covid screwing up postage still I do not want people stuck in maybe it gets there maybe not hell and having to pay the jacked up rates for moving things out of Canada.

Cheers,

Reactions: Casus
Oct 31, 2019
Well maybe we can just find a time to get in a game then this fall.

Oh, also if I can grab two copies and you want the books let me know. I'll have zero use for duplicates.

Reactions: Casus

KA7777

Gang Champion
Jan 19, 2018
Canada
This offer may not suit you, depending on your ultimate terrain goals, but I'm interested in co-purchasing a box just to get a hold of the new terrain. I do specifically mean the NEW items, though -- 1x set of the Ork buildings, derrick, and the Imperial barricades. You could hang onto the second set of Ork rubble piles and Ork barricades (I already have copies of those from the Big Mek set).

I have a feeling you might end up stuck with the Ork figures, because it seems like there's a laaaarge imbalance between people who want Krieg (in droves, to fill out IG armies) and people who want Kommandos (usually just a single copy of the squad). So my proposition would be a way of offsetting the possibility of eating the entire cost of two boxes.

But I also totally get it if you want a LOT of Ork terrain, and therefore this wouldn't work for you. Let me know. :D

Edit: In Ottawa, though, not the GTA