N17 Kria the Huntress?

Lyracian

Ganger
Apr 10, 2018
Leicester, UK
Looking at the preview card she has Telescopic Sight in a long las (completely useless) and throwing and stiletto knifes.

Looking at the model I can not see any sign of the knives and it looks like a normal lasgun.

Has anyone actual got the model yet?

The lasgun looks absolutely normal, with a telescopic sight.
I also did not notice the knifes, but I had the model in my hands only for a minute or two, so maibe they are there... pr they are hidden in her mighty headdress/hairstile.

Wonderful sculpt anyway.
Unfortunately, awful price as all the forgeworld material

Sobek

Gang Champion
Jul 22, 2018
Germany
I have said miniature - no visible throwing knives, but in this hairdress you could hide anything up to a sump croc really.
Lasgun looks normal, like the ones from the plastic gang sprue, but I quickly put her arms aside as I converted the model.

The stat card they give you with the miniature states that they tried to come up with cool rules for her to use her in games, so I guess the (toxic?) throwing knives are supposed to be like her cool special thingy. The designer's notes also explicitly state that you could also just use her to represent your Gang Leader, which may be why the arms are separate pieces and can easily be swapped for alternative weapons.

That said, I use her as a normal Ganger with Lasgun and stiletto knife...

Lachi

Ganger
May 6, 2013
Cologne, Germany
I added a little hollow needle to the tip of the long-las and made it a needle gun for my next champion...
I also cannot find any knifes on the model but agree that they might be hidden in her hair...
And yes, a telescopic sight is not only useless on a long las but rather a disadvantage since you would count a being in short range when aiming even when actually in long range...

I added a little hollow needle to the tip of the long-las and made it a needle gun for my next champion...
I also cannot find any knifes on the model but agree that they might be hidden in her hair...
And yes, a telescopic sight is not only useless on a long las but rather a disadvantage since you would count a being in short range when aiming even when actually in long range...
I think you can shose not to use the sight... also, I think they put it there before there was a Long-las stat... if it where a normal lasgun with telescopic sight will be better