N18 La’ayiv’s miniature thread

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Having a thread to show off your stuff usually helps with views and stuff. Although I would recommend changing to something less ambiguous. I checked out “Publicity Stunt” fearing it was a spam post (we get those every now and then).

almic85

Cranky Git
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
I feel obliged to tell you that a lot of that old bloodbowl stuff can have a very good resell value.

They are one of the few GW games where people are irrationally attached to old models and scale creep has less of an impact than having all your own models from the same range.

Edit:
And by very good resale value those dwarfs if they aren’t already hacked up are worth roughly half of the price of the new box set.

And those undead are in the same boat.

The vampire is a star player worth about AUD$20-30, or roughly half a new box of Necromunda models.

Last edited:
Reactions: La'ayiv

La'ayiv

Ganger
Apr 7, 2021
I feel obliged to tell you that a lot of that old bloodbowl stuff can have a very good resell value.

They are one of the few GW games where people are irrationally attached to old models and scale creep has less of an impact than having all your own models from the same range.

Edit:
And by very good resale value those dwarfs if they aren’t already hacked up are worth roughly half of the price of the new box set.

And those undead are in the same boat.

The vampire is a star player worth about AUD$20-30, or roughly half a new box of Necromunda models.
I did hack up all the dwarves. But there are actually 2 vampires, one painted one unpainted.

La'ayiv

Ganger
Apr 7, 2021
Pretty proud of the paint jobs on these guys. They look almost like Adeptus Mechanicus to me because I gave them red clothing...

Also here's my GoMo Abhuman Diggas from a while ago. There's another member now, but he's just an old orlock and looks a bit boring.

Reactions: Crazy Ivan