labels for bases

Looks superb @=Angel=! Nice little team there!!

I’m now wondering why I didn’t bother trying this decades ago… 🤔
I know! I was shocked that nothing had been done.
What would be ideal is a PDF with fillable text fields, but that's beyond my expertise. Printable minis does pdfs with buttons that change background colour, add bases etc. Should be possible to add buttons that would change text font and colour for bases, even base size.

Reactions: trollmeat
I know! I was shocked that nothing had been done.
What would be ideal is a PDF with fillable text fields, but that's beyond my expertise. Printable minis does pdfs with buttons that change background colour, add bases etc. Should be possible to add buttons that would change text font and colour for bases, even base size.
That would be excellent, if it could be aligned properly.

Another possible idea would be to add work for @Malo and if feasible add an option into the Underhive tools here, so if you've created a gang, much like how it can generate a fighter card or roster with gangers names on - wouldn't it be cool if it could generate a printable sheet with 90, 180 or 360 label for the rims, with the names on!!

Sorry Malo...

Otherwise it looks like we've now community generated 3 options for people to try out, your MS Word template doc, the open/libre office one that was suggested by @Marcus64 and my Inkscape one (when I finish messing with it, which won't be this week as I'm a bit busy).

That's pretty impressive community work for 3 days!!

BTW Marcus64, I think you have to be at least a Juve level to post things into the vault - so keep posting and the vault access will unlock.

25mm updated with scroll templates

32mm version added, with standard and scrolls

• Haha
Reactions: trollmeat and Mr. M
@=Angel= - just wanted to say a huge thanks for creating this. I've just used the template to print on to the adhesive strip from a post-it note and saved myself a ton of cash having to buy skills ring indicators for Blood Bowl! Ta muchly!

@=Angel= - just wanted to say a huge thanks for creating this. I've just used the template to print on to the adhesive strip from a post-it note and saved myself a ton of cash having to buy skills ring indicators for Blood Bowl! Ta muchly!
I'm glad they are useful to someone!
Throw up some pics if you have them.

Sorry for resurrecting this, but @MusingWarboss were you ever able to finish the Inkscape file? Trying to do it on my own, but my Inkscape knowledge is limited.

Err
Sorry for resurrecting this, but @MusingWarboss were you ever able to finish the Inkscape file? Trying to do it on my own, but my Inkscape knowledge is limited.
Errm, yeah to some degree I did. I don’t think I’d got it quite finished but I could do that and publish the thing to the vault here soonish.

I mean, I had it to the state where I could chop the names from a circle but just hadn’t split them into quadrants yet.

Err

Errm, yeah to some degree I did. I don’t think I’d got it quite finished but I could do that and publish the thing to the vault here soonish.

I mean, I had it to the state where I could chop the names from a circle but just hadn’t split them into quadrants yet.

yeah that would be great, I would get a lot of use out of it for sure!

That would be excellent, if it could be aligned properly.

Another possible idea would be to add work for @Malo and if feasible add an option into the Underhive tools here, so if you've created a gang, much like how it can generate a fighter card or roster with gangers names on - wouldn't it be cool if it could generate a printable sheet with 90, 180 or 360 label for the rims, with the names on!!

Sorry Malo...

Otherwise it looks like we've now community generated 3 options for people to try out, your MS Word template doc, the open/libre office one that was suggested by @Marcus64 and my Inkscape one (when I finish messing with it, which won't be this week as I'm a bit busy).

That's pretty impressive community work for 3 days!!

BTW Marcus64, I think you have to be at least a Juve level to post things into the vault - so keep posting and the vault access will unlock.
Thanks. Ill try, but to be fair, time, or lack of it is my biggest issue. Between work, the family etc there's not a lot of time for my hobby. Roll on retirement.. :)

Thanks. I’ll try, but to be fair, time, or lack of it is my biggest issue. Between work, the family etc there's not a lot of time for my hobby. Roll on retirement.. :)
It’s coming up to a year since that post so I wouldn’t worry about it - there’s two sets of labels out there now anyway!!

Hopefully people do use them, I certainly will, they’re really useful for quickly naming models for a game. Plus easily removed too should you wish to rename them.

It’s coming up to a year since that post so I wouldn’t worry about it - there’s two sets of labels out there now anyway!!

Hopefully people do use them, I certainly will, they’re really useful for quickly naming models for a game. Plus easily removed too should you wish to rename them.

Once I am home I am going to start printing a bunch of names for sure! Thanks again