• Powerbroker = Van Saaremaa - 20
Ruleset
  • In to the Unkown Variant, all 26 territories are in the game
  • Necromunda N18 rulebook
  • Gangs of the Underhive
  • Official FAQ
  • Yaktribe YAQ
  • Houserules
    • Broken counts towards bottle check (so serious injured, out of action and broken)
    • Weapons and wargear (other than cybernetics) may be taken away from fighters.
  • Light wysiwyg
    • Pistol can be any pistol
    • rifle can be any rifle
    • heavy weapon can be any heavy weapon
    • close combat weapon can be any weapon
    • Grenades don't need to show
    • armor don't need to show
    • injuries don't need to show.
  • Building bonus: Any player that builds suitable terrain pieces to represent territories in the campaign will be awarded with +2 reputation.

Participants
Battles

Winner underlined:

Occupation phase:

Started 12.1.2019 and ended 31.1.2019

• Van Saaremaa vs. Pörppö Boiz - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Tech Bazaar
  • Paddy's Espionage vs. Shrieking Leporids - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Toll Crossing
  • Genes Immons vs. Nuffle's Angels - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Workshop
  • Pörppö Boiz vs. Steeler Brothers - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Fighting Pits -> Battlereport
  • Van Saaremaa vs. Shrieking Leporids - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Drinking Hole
  • Shrieking Angels vs. Steeler Brothers - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Settlement -> Battlereport
  • Paddy's Espionage vs. Genes Immons - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Tunnels
  • Van Saaremaa vs. Nuffle's Angels - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Gambling Den
  • Paddy's Espionage vs. Steeler Brothers - Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Old ruins -> Battlereport
  • Buff Dudes vs. Shrieking Leporids -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Mine Workings
  • Pörppö Boiz vs. Genes Immons -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Needle Ways
  • Steeler Brothers vs. Genes Immons -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Generatorium -> Battlereport
  • Van Saaremaa vs. Buff Dudes -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Sludge Sea
  • Buff Dudes vs. Genes Immons -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Rogue Doc Shop
  • Genes Immons vs. Buff Dudes -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Narco Den
  • Steeler Brothers vs. Van Saaremaa -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Prometheus Cache -> Battlereport
  • Paddy's Espionage vs. Buff Dudes -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Bone Shrine
  • Steeler Brothers vs Buff Dudes -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Slag Furnace -> Battlereport
  • Steeler Brothers vs. Emperors Witnesesses -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Stringer Mould Sprawl -> Battlereport
  • Buff Dudes vs. Emperors Witnesses -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Refusal Drift
  • Buff Dudes vs. Van Saaremaa -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Synth Still
  • Buff Dudes vs. Shrieking Leporids -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Corpse Farm
  • Van Saaremaa vs. Genes Immons -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Collapset Dome
  • Shrieking Leporids vs. Genes Immons -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Wastes
  • Steeler Brothers vs. Pörrpö Boiz -> Scenario: Rescue Mission , Stake: Archeotech Device -> Battle Report
  • Shrieking Leporids vs. Paddy's Espionage -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Smelting Works
Takeover phase:

Started 31.1.2019

• Defender: Buff Dudes vs. Challenger: Steeler Brothers -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Mine Workings -> Battlereport
  • Challenger: Shrieking Leporids vs. Defender: Steeler Brothers -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake : Stringer Mould Sprawl -> Battlereport
  • Defender: Steeler Brothers vs. Challenger: Genes Immons -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake Prometheium Cache -> Battlereport
  • Defender: Van Saaremaa vs. Challenger: Steeler Brothers -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Collapsed Dome -> Battlereport
  • Defender Van Saaremaa vs. Challenger: Buff Dudes -> Scenario: Stand-off , Stake: Tech bazaar
Side battles:

• Steeler Brothers vs. Shrieking Leporids -> Scenario: Shoot-out -> Battlereport

Last edited:

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
Hello everyone, we are back on track :D We started dominion campaign 12.1.2019 on saturday and managed to get multiple games. I will attempt to make my good old comic book reports from my own battles, and more generic announcement of other campaign events that had happend during the battle.

Here is the first encounter for Steeler Brothers

Page_1.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
My third game in the campaign. This was a special one, we have red light lamp on our gaming club and this is the first time I used them. Eventhoug the pictures are kind of dark, it was quite good enough while playing. But I have to say that with the red light overhang and 80 style cyberpunk music on the background, it was extremely atmospheric battle.

Page_1.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Page_3.jpg

Reactions: Alobar

Blood Donor

Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Aug 23, 2011
Golden, British Columbia, Canada
I really like the tints you have on some of the pics for specific scenarios, pretty awesome. This style of battle report is the coolest, I would argue this is worth a tutorial as much as molding and casting is. Would love to learn how to get photo spreads drafted up to the quality you achieve here :)

Reactions: Loriel

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
Thanks for your kind words! I can make somekind of introduction how i make these reports.

The tint is really nice. Imagine how it felt irl. As we were playing in complete darkness with only overhead light (which can be modified to different colors) while listeninh 80th style cyberpunk music. Definately one of my favorite munda experience

Draconic

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
Does it take much time to do up the reports with those bubbles and different texts etc? im not super savvy with computers but i love what you do! (also i love the gang names buff dudes and genes immonds!:LOL:)

Reactions: Loriel

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
I use program called comic life 3 to make the reports. It actually doesn't take too much time to make the report (since I have done a bunch of them incase you want to see check threads winter is coming, winter is here, under the dome and gangs of golem city they are Necromunda campaigns that I have played) most of the times I simply copy the old report, change opponents and date / scenario / stake data. And since my gangs statistic are also copied it is quite simply just add exp / items / injuries.

Also depending naturally on the fight length and how many really interesting things happen in the game. I aim to make the reports 1 - 2 pages. All the yels, comic effects etc. Are really easy to do with the comic life as there is simply text editor that also is drag and drop speech bubble. For those comic effects they are just random pictures from internet and one of the neat feature of comic life is that there is really simply way to remove background (most of the comic effect have white / grey etc background in it)

I also love those logos some of our gaming group players have done, especially the Genes Immons and Emperor's Witnesses

Reactions: Draconic

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
Oh boy I really liked the core mechanic of new rescue mission. It had lot of suspence as it should without feeling that it was too rough for the defender. Atleast IMHO old mundas rescue mission was too harsh on the defending side. I got only few problems with the new rules

• No mention how equiptment is handled. I preferred old rules where it was placed as loot counter and depending how battle ends it might be that defender gets equiptment and attacker frees captive or any other combination. We decided that "timmy has his equiptment" but he has ran out of ammo.
  • Captive isn't pinned nor fleshwounded.
  • by RAW you can move in opponents line of sight without any chance of spotting. Imo there should be like "if fighter moves wihtin line of sight ... 12 inch?" while being on plain sight they should get somekind of spot check.

Page_1.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Page_3.jpg

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
Occupation Phase ended. Paddy's Espionage and Shrieking Leporids fought for the last territory Smelting Works. Shrieking Leporids emerged as the winners and thus ended our occupation.

I wanted to make little occupation homage to the campaign and decided to make mid campaign triumphs and some statistic. (Ratings do not include any fresh recruitment due the occupation phase recruitment bonus)

Page_6.jpg

Page_7.jpg